Dararweyne district local Gov starts building roads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Well done mayor Cige Xusseen. This road will link Dararweyne - Masle - Badhigalis and
Ceel Afweyn.

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
You never hear about Sanaag (other than Baran, Ceeri and Ceel Afweyne) for some reason.

I wonder if Sanag has any water resources outside the mountain ranges. Is it like Bari where water is very deep and hard to find?

Bohol

VIP
You never hear about Sanaag (other than Baran, Ceeri and Ceel Afweyne) for some reason.

I wonder if Sanag has any water resources outside the mountain ranges. Is it like Bari where water is very deep and hard to find?

That is because those are the biggest cities in the region. Outside the mountain ranges the water is also easy to find but apparently in some
areas the water is salty due to a certain soil.

:faysalwtf: Ma adigoo nin Harti Kombe ah baad nin Habar Yonis ah ka wareeysanisa your own region? Sanaag is the resting place of Papa Daarood and all of his sons (Kablalah, Sade, Tanade, Yusuf, Ciise).

Bohol

VIP
^ Difference is I am actually from Sanaag, while he is from Mudug. He is right to ask since he properly has never been there before.

^ Difference is I am actually from Sanaag, while he is from Mudug. He is right to ask since he properly has never been there before.
A Habar Yonis from Gaashaamo has as much right to Maydh as a Habar Yonis from Maydh itself. A Majeerteen from Mudug has as much right to Ceerigaabo as a Dhulbahante or a Warsangeli from Ceerigaabo itself. Reality is..Isaaq waa Isaaq, Daarod waa Daarod. Same shit. :kobeok:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
:faysalwtf: Ma adigoo nin Harti Kombe ah baad nin Habar Yonis ah ka wareeysanisa your own region? Sanaag is the resting place of Papa Daarood and all of his sons (Kablalah, Sade, Tanade, Yusuf, Ciise).

Ninyahow, I have not seen Somalia, so any information is appreciated. Duke has went there a couple of times and knows the place, nothing wrong with asking.

Ps. As a mugdi mudugian, I would not mind having a home in the green mountains above Hadaftimo.

:banderas:

Ninyahow, I have not seen Somalia, so any information is appreciated. Duke has went there a couple of times and knows the place, nothing wrong with asking.

Ps. As a mugdi mudugian, I would not mind having a home in the green mountains above Hadaftimo.

:banderas:
Sanaag waa gobolkaadi. Don't feel like a guest. Take a flight back home, land in B-town and go straight to Buuraha Cal Madow, Hadaaftimo, Masagan ilaa Ceerigaabo. Stay at Hotel Royal in Ceerigaabo.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Reer sanaag sii wadajir ah wa iney wax qabtaan. SL administration forgot about bari regions for too long.

Good initiative :ehh:

Bohol

VIP
@Kalshaale MJ have their own regions they are not interested in Sanaag.
You might see some of them visit Badhan (officials) from time to time that is it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.