I abandoned my brother and my sister during a fight

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I explain : it was this afternoon, we went for a walk towards some neighborhood who is not very recommandable in my town, and we had some disagreements with a guy and other guys. they surrounded us but they were mainly on my sister and my brother's because he had a big phone there were 6 or 8 of them in total including 2 with knives.. I thought I was going to go to the hospital or die
So I took my legs and ran with all my strength to rush home.

Damn, I have tears in my eyes. They came back 30 minutes ago, completely stripped and with scratches, I hate it, I wish I could have found the strength to f*ck them, but I'm not Batman.

but frankly, I can't be blamed for not wanting to find myself knocked out or quadriplegic because of a shitty story

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
I explain : it was this afternoon, we went for a walk towards some neighborhood who is not very recommandable in my town, and we had some disagreements with a guy and other guys. they surrounded us but they were mainly on my sister and my brother's because he had a big phone there were 6 or 8 of them in total including 2 with knives.. I thought I was going to go to the hospital or die

Damn, I have tears in my eyes. They came back 30 minutes ago, completely stripped and with scratches, I hate it, I wish I could have found the strength to f*ck them, but I'm not Batman.

but frankly, I can't be blamed for not wanting to find myself knocked out or quadriplegic because of a shitty story
Are they younger than you

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba

I think a girl is flirting with me........

This is why all men need to learn combat sports at some point in their life. Imagine if this happened to you and your wife instead of your siblings. She would leave your sorry ass and find a real man. Take this as a learning experience and scrape up whatever money you have right now and go sign up at your local boxing gym.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
This is why all men need to learn combat sports at some point in their life. Imagine if this happened to you and your wife instead of your siblings. She would leave your sorry ass and find a real man. Take this as a learning experience and scrape up whatever money you have right now and go sign up at your local boxing gym.
I wouldn't recommend it, as someone who saw several stabbings, you should run or hand over your stuff, now if your cornered it's another story, it's best to cover your weaker hand with a jacket and protect your vital centre.

Idk they've got knives and outnumber you so you're likely screwed either way

Brazilian jui jitsu for ground game, karate for bone density and legs, boxing for powerful accurate punches.

Plus despite what people think, the geeljire slim build, extreme bone density and tenacity. We are built for fighting. Many get shocked when they get into a fist fight with a Somali. The look we have does not match up to the strength and power. That is if you have the heart to face your enemies with full force.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Brazilian jui jitsu for ground game, karate for bone density and legs, boxing for powerful accurate punches.

Plus despite what people think, the geeljire slim build, extreme bone density and tenacity. We are built for fighting. Many get shocked when they get into a fist fight with a Somali. The look we have does not match up to the strength and power. That is if you have the heart to face your enemies with full force.
Just say MMA

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

If you carry on being a coward. You'll be the few man in the world to be able see that 80s

That terrible /s

I see no point of fighting 8 men and 2 with knifes. Bad position to be in. There no wining this situation.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Haye bro now admit your a coward and get into a gym and learn a combat sports so this never happens again

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I wouldn't recommend it, as someone who saw several stabbings, you should run or hand over your stuff, now if your cornered it's another story, it's best to cover your weaker hand with a jacket and protect your vital centre.
Xageed ku nooshahay?

If you carry on being a coward. You'll be the few man in the world to be able see that 80s

That terrible
He might not necessarily be a coward. Just inexperienced.

Everyone has fear, unless you are some sort of brain damaged psychopath. The trick is learning how to function with the fear.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Aegon is a well known liar in this forum, there is no story he wrote here that wasn't a lie

200w (1).gif

dj-racer-flr.gif

BJJ is good but wouldn't recommend it on the streets were rules are pretty much non-existent

Can't do BJJ on concrete or similar and you clearly can't use it if you're against multiple people

Judo is a lot more practical and ends badly for the other guy especially if you're on concrete

I'd recommend Muay Thai/Boxing although it's much harder to find a gym that is primarily does Muay Thai in the West