Dating a older halimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Nah man. You need that face to look as young as possible when you reach 60 :siilaanyolaugh:

She has to be 3-5 years younger than me.

Bohol

VIP
older men :susp:

I'm willing to overlook 2 years tops, otherwise move along awoowe:westbrookwtf:

Lol women actually like older men (10 year tops). Reason is because they believe they are richer and more experienced. There
is even a Somali idiom "Ninka ka weyn ba ku dhaqan kara" "a man older than you can look after you".

Bohol

VIP
Nah man. You need that face to look as young as possible when you reach 60 :siilaanyolaugh:

That is the wisdom behind marrying a younger woman, so she can stay young and look
good as possible when you are growing older.

Lol women actually like older men (10 year tops). Reason is because they believe they are richer and more experienced. There
is even a Somali idiom "Ninka ka weyn ba ku dhaqan kara" "a man older than you can look after you".
women who want to completely depend on men obviously have to have lower standards i.e marrying grandpa if he has fat pockets.
if you can make your own money then you can be picky and choose a younger man who obviously might not be as wealthy as an older man, but it doesn't matter since you got your own money.

I actually don't like older men because I don't want to feel like a child. no women should be with a man who could be her father :idontlike:

Bohol

VIP
women who want to completely depend on men obviously have to have lower standards i.e marrying grandpa if he has fat pockets.
if you can make your own money then you can be picky and choose a younger man who obviously might not be as wealthy as an older man, but it doesn't matter since you got your own money.

I actually don't like older men because I don't want to feel like a child. no women should be with a man who could be her father :idontlike:

Even women who make their own money want older guys (until they reach 30) that is when they start to want younger guys. Some
women feel that men their age or those younger are immature for them so they see older men as their salvation. Those are the facts.
You might not like older men personally but majority of women do. :lol:

Some younger women even have fantasies of calling older men who are their love interest their "daddy" :lol:

sizzle-album-baby-daddy-655853652926713858-Twitter.png

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
@Duke of Bohol Rageedi.
I thought i was the only one who liked older xalimos.

The eldest i ever "dated" was 34 years old.
I loved her company. She was mature in everyway possible. The things i like about older xalimos is they are also sexually mature than lets say a xalimo who's 23 years old. They cut straight to the chase and dont have filters, which i love.
I really dont mess with young xalimos. They got their priorities fucked up.

Saaxib. If you like her. Ku qabo bratha.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

because 3-5 years will make a huge difference when ur in ur 60's :lol:

u guys are funny walahi, 3 years is practically the same age, this ain't grade school where a 5th grader used to seem so much older than a 2nd grader :lol:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
How are you guys gonna court with a female that is older than you? I would walk away if I found out she was 1hr older than me. Nah screw that.

Status
Not open for further replies.