Dating app.

Viscount

I got real connections
I am on muzmatch. Paid almost 80 dollers and got nothing to show for it. No wife yet. I feel like I might never settle it just dawned on me lol. Something am finding hard to wrap my mind around. The women my family set me up with all dropped me like hot potatoes.

Are there other singletons who relate to my ordeal or its just me?
My brother tried muzmatch he got catfished, in her photo she looked decent, but in person she was 10 years older and 100 pounds heavier I ain't lying, the photo was probably from 2010.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I know plenty of Somalis that have married using that app. Most are not going to admit it. They'll probably tell you a story of how they bumped into each other outside of a coffee shop lol.
I'm 13 so I wouldn't know but those apps suck like tinder its like a 1/256 chance

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I am on muzmatch. Paid almost 80 dollers and got nothing to show for it. No wife yet. I feel like I might never settle it just dawned on me lol. Something am finding hard to wrap my mind around. The women my family set me up with all dropped me like hot potatoes.

Are there other singletons who relate to my ordeal or its just me?
Muzmatch is a sticky one still, I was on there for like a year and all that app did for me is get me more sins from zinah, the girls on the app especially in the UK did not want to settle even though their profiles said otherwise, joined in hopeful and left the platform disappointed. Dated various girls from different nationalities including Somalis, Arabs, Indians/Bengali/Pakistani, as well as reverts. It's basically a glorified Muslim tinder.