Day 2! How are you feeling ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

Alhamdulilah I'm not Hungry one bit!

I have under an hour left and making me some soup!

It's really hot over here in London.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I thought it will be more difficult but I only get really hungry when I'm told it's getting close to become maghrib.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Alhamdulilah I'm not Hungry one bit!

I have under an hour left and making me some soup!

It's really hot over here in London.

I have all the ingredients ready to imitate cooking iskoriis.

My female is cooking her stuff for us but I want to do this dish of mine.

In your household are you the main cook!

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
when i am at work I don't really feel much but when it's near iftar and you can smell all the foods cooking, that is when your fasting is put to the test :wow1:

I'm doing pretty well. Actually it's not hard at all. But then again if you got everyone in the family together and talking then time goes by pretty quick. Didn't notice it yesterday, and chances are won't notice it today.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I have all the ingredients ready to imitate cooking iskoriis.

My female is cooking her stuff for us but I want to do this dish of mine.

In your household are you the main cook!

Yeah while my Mom makes the bariis I make the sambosas and prepp

Fasting is for suckas
^And satisfaction for suckas, you ain't even gotta love it, but you will respect this motha******* hustle real man ish

In all seriousness chill guy. People'll be annoyed soon enough by comments like that.

Why is there a need for me to starve myself?

Here are some of the changes that occur in your body during fasting:

• Insulin levels: Blood levels of insulin drop significantly, which facilitates fat burning (1).

• Human growth hormone: The blood levels of growth hormone may increase as much as 5-fold (2, 3). Higher levels of this hormone facilitate fat burning and muscle gain, and have numerous other benefits (4, 5).

• Cellular repair: The body induces important cellular repair processes, such as removing waste material from cells (6).

• Gene expression: There are beneficial changes in several genes and molecules related to longevity and protection against disease (7, 8).

According to a 2014 review of the scientific literature, intermittent fasting can cause weight loss of 3-8% over 3-24 weeks (12). This is a huge amount.

Bottom Line: Intermittent fasting has been shown to help prevent cancer in animal studies. One paper in humans showed that it can reduce side effects caused by chemotherapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.