Day 2! How are you feeling ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
i didnt notice until like 6pm yesterday when the hunger pangs hit with a vengeance. :yloezpe:

making fooliyo for sambus in the morning should be used as a method of mental and physical torture. :yloezpe:

but 4srs, avocado smoothies are the best in ramadan. :yloezpe:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yesterday was the hardest for me, I had a headache, cried for no apparent reason. I was moody and it was not even 11 am. You can imagine how the rest of the day went, I feel sorry for my coworkers because they endured my wrath.
Did I mention I also threw up my suxoor yesterday morning. But last night I had barley with coconut milk and agave. The best suxoor I've ever had. I feel energized today. :rejoice:

Ramadan Kareem everybody. May Allah swt accept our fasts.

N

NaomiHoney

I have all the ingredients ready to imitate cooking iskoriis.

My female is cooking her stuff for us but I want to do this dish of mine.

In your household are you the main cook!

What's will you be cooking today?

I usually am the main cook unfortunately. It's annoying how men get away with jack all!

angrycat

not so sad after all
Yesterday was the hardest for me, I had a headache, cried for no apparent reason. I was moody and it was not even 11 am. You can imagine how the rest of the day went, I feel sorry for my coworkers because they endured my wrath.
Did I mention I also threw up my suxoor yesterday morning. But last night I had barley with coconut milk and agave. The best suxoor I've ever had. I feel energized today. :rejoice:

Ramadan Kareem everybody. May Allah swt accept our fasts.
same here. Yesterday I just burst into tears by noon out of stress, feel much better today though alx

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What's will you be cooking today?

I usually am the main cook unfortunately. It's annoying how men get away with jack all!

I'm a man and I'm helping my female.

I bought the ingredients earlier today ( my female already done the special Ramadan shopping as well as stopping by my mother's house and God bless my mother she has this tendency to grow more grocery shopping at us...I ain't gonna lie , I got a smile when my female came home with lots of hilib that my mother off-loaded on us...just when I was about to go to the xalal store to get just these...as you know from my SC I just returned from an epic trip and I deliberately had no hilib bc I knew we were gona be away..I like my hilib as fresh as possible ) after watching cooking iskoriis ..

I'm about to cook this ..

N

NaomiHoney

I'm a man and I'm helping my female.

I bought the ingredients earlier today ( my female already done the special Ramadan shopping as well as stopping by my mother's house and God bless my mother she has this tendency to grow more grocery shopping at us...I ain't gonna lie , I got a smile when my female came home with lots of hilib that my mother off-loaded on us...just when I was about to go to the xalal store to get just these...as you know from my SC I just returned from an epic trip and I deliberately had no hilib bc I knew we were gona be away..I like my hilib as fresh as possible ) after watching cooking iskoriis ..

I'm about to cook this ..

Yea, you looked like you had a really good catch up with your family!

Yes hilib is good when fresh. But not harm putting some in the freezer!

I like cook iskooris esp the healthy cooks!!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yea, you looked like you had a really good catch up with your family!

Yes hilib is good when fresh. But not harm putting some in the freezer!

I like cook iskooris esp the healthy cooks!!
What is cook iskoriis?

Just prayed Fajr, and have 18 hours till iftar. I ate some Somali Coco Pops for Suxoor, apparently it gives more energy, it doesn't burn off quick.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Was wondering when I was going to faint today. Had a bad sahuur and my day was madax xanuun. :mjcry:
Was telling myself nin weyn baad tahay yaa laga dareemin.:lebronwait:

@Wally

{He has set free the two seas meeting together. There is a barrier between them. They do not transgress.}
(Quran, 55:19-20)

{He is the one who has set free the two kinds of water, one sweet and palatable, and the other salty and bitter. And He has made between them a barrier and a forbidding partition.}(Quran, 25:53)

Status
Not open for further replies.