deep voice female

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber
Feel how u feel.
I think I know the ways of my people by now especially the women. Nothing wrong with calling out detrimental traits.. If anything It needs to be encouraged more! Shame needs to make a serious comeback in the hoods of america.

I even gave them some credit.
I didn't say ALL exhibited those unwanted traits only a segment.
And I'm right!

I said it's a waste of time building something tangible with them BECAUSE IT IS.

I grew up among ALL OF IT. The good & bad. I'm not just talkin. SOME - american black women are just to far gone to be saved.
I love them as sisters but that's FACT.

Nigga HOW do u save this!?!?🧐View attachment 341436

You don't!!

Theirs no talking to them tryin to kick knowledge & game.

Most have multiple kids by different dudes & see no issue with it - it's even celebrated

Ignorant to the MAX

& exibit a level of self hate so powerful no other generation before them could wish to compete!

Look at these chicks..
I can smell their testosterone & burnt microwave weaves (that's an actual thing) from my screen.⚠️✈️✈️

Our time on this planet is finite. Why waste it tryin to reform people who don't value change or even something free like basic knowledge?

NOT🚫

Give me the peanut butter smooth skinned African chick that eats right, is non combative, & still has a functioning brain all while exhibiting raw femininity! That's the move. The hood boogers I grew up among AIN'T.

You act as if I'm anti black women?
I'm not!
I'm anti SOME black women & will remain that way to preserve my mental.

Hopefully u learned somethin today.
Ppl nowadays expect you to do as they want and love what they tell you too lol, fack the status quo sahiib feminine women all day and all night πŸ’€

Ppl nowadays expect you to do as they want and love what they tell you too lol, fack the status quo sahiib feminine women all day and all night πŸ’€

Life with masculine women
ezgif-5-574b577f02.gif

Life the way it should be
coming-to-america-coming-to-america-movie.gif

Choose wisely
eddie-murphy-coming-to-america.gif

Feel how u feel.
I think I know the ways of my people by now especially the women. Nothing wrong with calling out detrimental traits.. If anything It needs to be encouraged more! Shame needs to make a serious comeback in the hoods of america.

I even gave them some credit.
I didn't say ALL exhibited those unwanted traits only a segment.
And I'm right!

I said it's a waste of time building something tangible with them BECAUSE IT IS.

I grew up among ALL OF IT. The good & bad. I'm not just talkin. SOME - american black women are just to far gone to be saved.
I love them as sisters but that's FACT.

Nigga HOW do u save this!?!?🧐View attachment 341436

You don't!!

Theirs no talking to them tryin to kick knowledge & game.

Most have multiple kids by different dudes & see no issue with it - it's even celebrated

Ignorant to the MAX

& exibit a level of self hate so powerful no other generation before them could wish to compete!

Look at these chicks..
I can smell their testosterone & burnt microwave weaves (that's an actual thing) from my screen.⚠️✈️✈️

Our time on this planet is finite. Why waste it tryin to reform people who don't value change or even something free like basic knowledge?

NOT🚫

Give me the peanut butter smooth skinned African chick that eats right, is non combative, & still h
as a functioning brain all while exhibiting raw femininity! That's the move. The hood boogers I grew up among AIN'T.

You act as if I'm anti black women?
I'm not!
I'm anti SOME black women & will remain that way to preserve my mental.

Hopefully u learned somethin today.
i haven't rlly grown up around non muslim-black ppl i'm not arguing or anything its just embarrassing saying this on a platform where they won't see, the people who liked your posts both don't live near them either but eat stuff like this up theres no reason for this on a somali platform your just enabling racism for them basically.

i haven't rlly grown up around non muslim-black ppl i'm not arguing or anything its just embarrassing saying this on a platform where they won't see, the people who liked your posts both don't live near them either but eat stuff like this up theres no reason for this on a somali platform your just enabling racism for them basically.

Just speaking my truth, what difference does it make if they saw it? Not like they'd have an epiphany & start rockin Afros all of a sudden if they saw my post.
I'd love to start a YouTube channel voicing all these thoughts in my head but I'd likely be banned within a week, if that.

Black women do have a forum. It's called lipstickalley. I signed up once trying to spread my wisdom there & they exiled me fast asf. 🀣

I don't live near Somali people but that doesn't mean I can't agree with someone when they're dropping facts.
Aside from a lot of the bigoted takes I DO agree with alot of the cultural/social sentiments here - I just don't speak on it as much as some.

I'm assuming you're a woman?

Just speaking my truth, what difference does it make if they saw it? Not like they'd have an epiphany & start rockin Afros all of a sudden if they saw my post.
I'd love to start a YouTube channel voicing all these thoughts in my head but I'd likely be banned within a week, if that.

Black women do have a forum. It's called lipstickalley. I signed up once trying to spread my wisdom there & they exiled me fast asf. 🀣

I don't live near Somali people but that doesn't mean I can't agree with someone when they're dropping facts.
Aside from a lot of the bigoted takes I DO agree with alot of the cultural/social sentiments here - I just don't speak on it as much as some.

I'm assuming you're a woman?
i disagree anyways your posts were unnecessary you should say this on a black American platform
yes

Breh - the only thing that erks me more than gaslighting is the way black american women of the hood variety conduct themselves.

The weaves
The nails
The eyelashes
The masculinity
I just can't do it.
Like they tug at my soul for some reason when I'm near them.

To all the naysayers I'm not throwing them ALL under the bus just the roach class.
I love black women πŸ’˜

Even the so-called 'roach class', are your ethnic group, and you need to protect your sisters and advise them in private. Throwing them under the bus in front of other ethnic groups, is hurtful. Lead your people, by protecting them from others.

When they see more men speaking to them with compassion and leadership, they will follow suit. The 'masculinity' is because they see a lack of masculinity in their lives. They want to be protected and provided for.

1725396854230.png

Agreed

Every ethnic group has its ghetto variants, and this is due to drug abuse, mental illness, generational trauma you name it. We need more compassion and leadership. And for people to protect their weak people, and advise them privately.

Even the so-called 'roach class', are your ethnic group, and you need to protect your sisters and advise them in private. Throwing them under the bus in front of other ethnic groups, is hurtful. Lead your people, by protecting them from others.

When they see more men speaking to them with compassion and leadership, they will follow suit. The 'masculinity' is because they see a lack of masculinity in their lives. They want to be protected and provided for.

View attachment 341457

I get what you're saying. I even agree with the method somewhat. Is it practical? Would it work in this modern era? HELLZ NO!

The only way to lead by setting a standard example is changing the narrative.
Easier said than done. Name a non yt western group that controls it's own narrative. That's by design for a reason. Those who control the narrative control the people.

To change that narrative u better be ready for war ON ALL FRONTS. Not everyone understands that or is even built like that - what happened to Malcom again?

You're dealing with an EXTREMELY pseudo independent/combative demographic.

1 on 1 personal talks in private?🧐
MAYBE if one of them gets with a dude they're feeling - but even that dynamic has its limits.

You're talking about women that are combative towards even their own fathers & brothers, & many have ZERO problems throwing u to the system if that's what it'll take to silence u so they can do as they please IN PEACE.. (Modern day black women are akin to slave catchers imo) - not even joking. It's that bad.
All that, let me talk to u energy gets dismissed and seen as weakness & being nerdy to many of them.

If X was alive I'm sure he'd agree to some extent.He lived in a much different time.

Women were bad back in those days to but socially it was a lot different.
They were ALOT more conscious of this world.
Chicks these days TWERK on gravesites!!!!!!!!

Yes.. I've seen a video of a chick twerk on the stone remembrance of MLK!
No awareness - No consciousness, just complete unhinged behavior.

A woman from X's era u could deprogram because they already had the building blocks.

2024?🀣 Nothing but a empty void exist where the brain should be. I know.. I've tried!

& I didn't have radical takes.
Like Religion:
Mostly surface level stuff easy to dissect & understand without having to know a ton of history.

Me - Why do u prefer wearing the hair texture of white/Asian women over your own? Black hair is beautiful 😍

The response - I do what I want THIS MY HAIR I paid for it - U ain't my daddyπŸ˜†πŸ§

VERBATIM!
More than u realize share that sentiment.

If we can't talk to them employing the soft topics 1st all that other stuff is a pipe dream.

I don't even try anymore because I realize it's futile UNLESS the person I'm targeting is someone I actually wanna build something with. Unlikely with the state of things so I'd rather remain single.

To many layers of rot exist so I'm taking the path of least resistance. Africa.

What region, what culture, not sure yet. When I figure that & myself out I'm on the 1st flight outta here fr. ✈️

The west is DONE - I wish my people the best but I REFUSE to die on this sinking ship.

Self preservation is real.

i disagree anyways your posts were unnecessary you should say this on a black American platform
yes
I have remember.. Lipstickalley
I told u they banished me to the shadow realm without even so much as a warning to turn the rhetoric down.

I know how they are in reality. I don't know what made me think online would be a safe haven. I only post where I'm not censored.

Trending

Latest posts