Democrats Sh*tting Themselves After Latest New York Times Poll Shows Black Support For Democrats At Record Low!

Vice President Kamala Harris has improved her party’s standing among Black voters since President Biden left the presidential race, but she still significantly trails Mr. Biden’s 2020 share of that vital Democratic constituency, according to a New York Times/Siena College poll of Black likely voters.

Nearly eight out of 10 Black voters nationwide said they would vote for Ms. Harris, the poll found, a marked increase from the 74 percent of Black voters who said they would support Mr. Biden before he dropped out of the race in July. But Mr. Biden won 90 percent of Black voters to capture the White House by narrow margins in 2020, and the drop-off for Ms. Harris, if it holds, is large enough to imperil her chances of winning key battleground states.

Democrats have been banking on a tidal wave of support from Black voters, drawn by the chance to elect the first Black female president and by revulsion toward former President Donald J. Trump, whose questioning of Ms. Harris’s racial identity, comments on “Black jobs” and demonizing of Haitian immigrants pushed his long history of racist attacks to the forefront of the campaign.

Ms. Harris is no doubt on track to win an overwhelming majority of Black voters, but Mr. Trump appears to be chipping away broadly at a longstanding Democratic advantage. His campaign has relied on targeted advertising and sporadic outreach events to court African American voters — especially Black men — and has seen an uptick in support. About 15 percent of Black likely voters said they planned to vote for the former president, according to the new poll, a six-point increase from four years ago.

Much of the erosion in support for Ms. Harris is driven by a growing belief that Democrats, who have long celebrated Black voters as the “backbone” of their party, have failed to deliver on their promises, the poll showed.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin

Vice President Kamala Harris has improved her party’s standing among Black voters since President Biden left the presidential race, but she still significantly trails Mr. Biden’s 2020 share of that vital Democratic constituency, according to a New York Times/Siena College poll of Black likely voters.

Nearly eight out of 10 Black voters nationwide said they would vote for Ms. Harris, the poll found, a marked increase from the 74 percent of Black voters who said they would support Mr. Biden before he dropped out of the race in July. But Mr. Biden won 90 percent of Black voters to capture the White House by narrow margins in 2020, and the drop-off for Ms. Harris, if it holds, is large enough to imperil her chances of winning key battleground states.

Democrats have been banking on a tidal wave of support from Black voters, drawn by the chance to elect the first Black female president and by revulsion toward former President Donald J. Trump, whose questioning of Ms. Harris’s racial identity, comments on “Black jobs” and demonizing of Haitian immigrants pushed his long history of racist attacks to the forefront of the campaign.

Ms. Harris is no doubt on track to win an overwhelming majority of Black voters, but Mr. Trump appears to be chipping away broadly at a longstanding Democratic advantage. His campaign has relied on targeted advertising and sporadic outreach events to court African American voters — especially Black men — and has seen an uptick in support. About 15 percent of Black likely voters said they planned to vote for the former president, according to the new poll, a six-point increase from four years ago.

Much of the erosion in support for Ms. Harris is driven by a growing belief that Democrats, who have long celebrated Black voters as the “backbone” of their party, have failed to deliver on their promises, the poll showed.
I'm seeing a bunch of madow men supporting trump on tiktok

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do Black voters have influence in the electoral outcomes of swing states-to-watch?

Black women do. We don't care about the black men. They never usually vote. They are too high and most of them have felony which makes u unqualified to vote.

Kamala inshalaah will win. Conservative republicans have endorsed her. Mitt Romney, Vice president Dick Cheney, Mccain family etc etc

The race is going to be tight of course, but we are here.

Also -there is a trend within Somalis now to endorse Trump. Its started in my tuulo of st cloud. Now tik tok somalis are pro trump. I try my best to remind them their welfare check is in danger.

AbdiFreedom

For NATO occupation of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
Black women do. We don't care about the black men. They never usually vote. They are too high and most of them have felony which makes u unqualified to vote.

Kamala inshalaah will win. Conservative republicans have endorsed her. Mitt Romney, Vice president Dick Cheney, Mccain family etc etc

The race is going to be tight of course, but we are here.

Also -there is a trend within Somalis now to endorse Trump. Its started in my tuulo of st cloud. Now tik tok somalis are pro trump. I try my best to remind them their welfare check is in danger.

Somalis thrive when there is no welfare. You see it in jurisdictions where there is weak welfare safety nets and strong ones, even in the same country. You should ask all Somalis you know to vote Republican if they had any self respect. Just this week, a Somali guy was nominated here to represent a Conservative seat. It made me so proud. No more leftist garbage representatives for the community.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis thrive when there is no welfare. You see it in jurisdictions where there is weak welfare safety nets and strong ones, even in the same country. You should ask all Somalis you know to vote Republican if they had any self respect. Just this week, a Somali guy was nominated here to represent a Conservative seat. It made me so proud. No more leftist garbage from the community.

huuno i dont know where u get your facts. Somalis are ill equipped to survive in the west. if u take the safety net from them- their dormant schizophrenia malady will come out really quick.

AbdiFreedom

For NATO occupation of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
huuno i dont know where u get your facts. Somalis are ill equipped to survive in the west. if u take the safety net from them- their dormant schizophrenia malady will come out really quick.

How common is it for Somalis to live on welfare in America? If you don't have young kids as a single parent here, the welfare office will force you to work now or even give you free daycare to make you work. Lazy, healthy people have become even more hated in an aging society.

Replace guri dawlad with homeless shelter and they'll work like a dog.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How common is it for Somalis to live on welfare in America? If you don't have young kids as a single parent here, the welfare office will force you to work now or even give you free daycare to make you work. Lazy, healthy people have become even more hated in an aging society.

Replace guri dawlad with homeless shelter and they'll work like a dog.

In america- welfare customers are always single mothers. Some have a father in the picture but on the down low. He can't live in the housing with his wife all time. They get surprise welfare checkers.

Single person in america- no welfare for u.

White people and to some extent blacks apply for disability check,.

Trending