Desi family got attacked by UK police officers

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Muslims don't understand they are very weak compared to other groups.

Context to me is really important. I really wanted to know what cause this altercation. I’ve heard one of the guy (the dude that got hit) have punched the female officer in the face resulting the male going berserk on him.

Context to me is really important. I really wanted to know what cause this altercation. I’ve heard one of the guy (the dude that got hit) have punched the female officer in the face resulting the male going berserk on him.

I don't know what he did or said to them but as someone living in the UK would the police have stomped on his head like he was a toy if he were sikh, hindu or jew? No way.

Muslims today are extremely weak due to their bad behaviour in the past and their lack of unity.

Som

VIP
Context is not important, even if you are the most evil dangerous MF in the world police can't kick you in the face for fun while you are subdued.

Khanderson

VIP
Context is not important, even if you are the most evil dangerous MF in the world police can't kick you in the face for fun while you are subdued.

Context is always important whether you like it or not. George Floyd was pinned down by an offerer. That one single event caused mayhem In Minneapolis and other parts of United states but when they released the footage (after the riots) we now know Floyd was under the influence and haven’t cooperated with the police which led him being detained.

Anyways, officers were too harsh on their methods of detaining the Desi guys. But I still need to know what caused all of this.

A lot of the generation Z and younger Millennials English kids are demented racists, which is an interesting phenomenon to witness.

I read in the comments that the police officers pushed their mother first and the guys reacted by punching the female officer, breaking her nose. Then it escalated, with the male officers using brute force in response.

Som

VIP
Context is always important whether you like it or not. George Floyd was pinned down by an offerer. That one single event caused mayhem In Minneapolis and other parts of United states but when they released the footage (after the riots) we now know Floyd was under the influence and haven’t cooperated with the police which led him being detained.

Anyways, officers were too harsh on their methods of detaining the Desi guys. But I still need to know what caused all of this.
Floyd was murdered. He was a career criminal and drug addict but still he was murdered by a Cop who's job isn't to kill or cause harm to people unnecessarily. There is no such thing as context, any police department in the west has rules against this. Unless the guy is dangerous you can't beat him up , a guy who is subdued is not dangerous therefore you can't kick him in the face for fun

World

VIP
He’s saying that because he left Islam, it’s not about context.

Ex-Muslims have a vehement hate for us, i’ve noticed that just like Hindus they are ardent supporters of the Zionist genocide of Palestinians.

The only people who would ask for “context” at such brutality are:
-Right wing racists/white supremacists
-Israelis
-Hindus
-Ex-Muslims

Khanderson

VIP
He’s saying that because he left Islam, it’s not about context.

Ex-Muslims have a vehement hate for us, i’ve noticed just like Hindus they are actively support the Zionist genocide of Palestinians.

Emotional response.

What does me leaving Islam has anything to do with this? I was merely asking the context of the video. Unless you want me to act like an emotional little girl. Weak response.

World

VIP
Emotional response.

What does me leaving Islam has anything to do with this? I was merely asking the context of the video. Unless you want me to act like an emotional little girl. Weak response.
You see a victim of police brutality, and your first feeling isn’t sympathy, but suspicion.

Disgusting. All because you left Islam, and he’s a Muslim. That’s the real definition of being an emotional little girl.

These innocent victims were all released by the police without any charge, so keep crying.

Khanderson

VIP
Floyd was murdered. He was a career criminal and drug addict but still he was murdered by a Cop whose job isn't to kill or cause harm to people unnecessarily. There is no such thing as context, any police department in the west has rules against this. Unless the guy is dangerous you can't beat him up , a guy who is subdued is not dangerous therefore you can't kick him in the face for fun

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending