Dhaqan Celis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this discussion with my uncle regarding dhaqan celis. Basically he told me all the somali youth that are up to no good, should go back. from my experience with friends and people i know of, this has really never helped them that much. in many cases they came back even worse. Is this another flawed somali mentality, that it´s always better to go back if u are on the wrong end of things? Or even push u in to a marriage so maybe that can fix ur problems?

Maybe u guys can share you´re experiences with dhaqan celis, maybe u know of people who came back rehabilitated from their past issues.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Only go to Somalia if you're about to catch a case. Otherwise Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, UAE etc are good options.

Some somalis living in the west send their kids to a boarding dusgi in UAE which is located almost at the outskirt of Dubai. The kids stay there until thet finish quran and then they go back. The only time they can come out to stay with their relatives if they have any is on weekends. If they dont have any relatives, then they have to stay in the school till summer, when they get holidays and can travel back to visit their families.And the life in the dugsi is not easy. I have seen some kids becomes more religious when they finnish the Quran in that dugsi.

Apollo

VIP
Some somalis living in the west send their kids to a boarding dusgi in UAE which is located almost at the outskirt of Dubai. The kids stay there until thet finish quran and then they go back. The only time they can come out to stay with their relatives if they have any is on weekends. If they dont have any relatives, then they have to stay in the school till summer, when they get holidays and can travel back to visit their families.And the life in the dugsi is not easy. I have seen some kids becomes more religious when they finnish the Quran in that dugsi.

This is borderline child abuse.

Forcing a useless skill down their throat. What's the point in memorizing Arabic lines without understanding the language?

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
No they shouldn't be sent back. Those fuckers will just influence the Somali youth there and turn them into thugs too. These families should stop being lazy and raise their children instead of going to weddings every week and chew khat

This is borderline child abuse.

Forcing a useless skill down their throat. What's the point in memorizing Arabic lines without understanding the language?
Somehow they learn Arabic because the majority of the kids in dugsi are Arabs.
I feel sorrow for them. They can't use their phones if they have. I think it is usually taken from them. They usually can't use internet nor Tv. But they do play sports everday though.They are only taught quran, ahadith and fiqh .Some kids staty there for up to three years.

I feel like the dhacan celis bite it´s self in the ass, specially when u ship them back to Somalia. Often in the big cities, they find others like minded dhacan celis cases to mingle with. it´s like mixing doqoons with even more doqoons and expecting a good law abiding son or daughter, when they come back home.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Dhaqan Celis can either work out really well or fail miserably depending on who they are hanging with and the location

I know this Guy who was sent back cause his somali was bad so the mom sent him to his Uncle whose a geeljiree
He stayed there for a year and its amazing this was the same Guy who couldnt respond in Somali and now hes singing and cracking jokes in Somali

:ufdup:

And there was this other Guy noloosha ka dhacay He was dropped in Hargeisa I think he had some issues cause he took suicide

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I disagree with dhaqan celis. If you can't sit your child down and talk to them rationally about their actions, then you failed as a parent. Many studies proved that peaceful parenting is the way to go. Instead of beating your child, parents should explain the problems that there action would cause through a rational conversation from a young age. If kids could use their brain every time they took an action, I think society would look a lot better. Using fear won't work for everyone.

Also, these kids are taken back during HS and they miss a lot of their HS education and that won't do good for their future from my experience.

VixR

Veritas
What do they do, they just drop u in the desert, or in some village or something? What's the plan/structure?

Mercury

VIP
What do they do, they just drop u in the desert, or in some village or something? What's the plan/structure?

Usually they get dropped to the nearest relative and live with em some go to dugsi while others basically stay there for a long vacation some even get dropped when theyre in HS later when they come back they fall behind

And theres also "rehabilitation centres" they get alotta money from these parents

Mercury

VIP
I typed Dhaqan Celis and this is at the top Wallahi im shocked a swede is talking about This :chrisfreshhah::dwill: I gotta check out uppdrag granskning now this got me curious:feedme:

@BebsiBolice

image.png

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Usually they get dropped to the nearest relative and live with em some go to dugsi while others basically stay there for a long vacation some even get dropped when theyre in HS later when they come back they fall behind

And theres also "rehabilitation centres" they get alotta money from these parents
Like, what r they doing there. What's the essence? They go to dugsi, that's it? There are dugsis here.

Rehab for addictions?

Mercury

VIP
Like, what r they doing there. What's the essence? They go to dugsi, that's it? There are dugsis here.

Rehab for addictions?

Thats the plan lol parents embarrassed about their kids so they drop em there and hope they come back better and changed

When my cousin got sent for daqancelis, my uncles gave him a wife a day after he arrived. He was only 16. We couldn't believe it, until they sent us pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending