Dhaqan Celis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
She tried to keep u there indefinitely?:dead:

What happened, was ur Somali not up to spunk?
Lets just say i was a very very bad boy :birdman:

Yeah pretty much. It happen to my cousin in Djibouti. His passport got taken away and he had survive there for 6 months until he finally went to the Canadian embassy.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Dhaqan celis only works if your child is no older than 16 and still under your care.

But if you dump them into a relatives that are strangers to them it will scarred them really bad and they will probably get bullied and abuse.

VixR

Veritas
Lets just say i was a very very bad boy :birdman:

Yeah pretty much. It happen to my cousin in Djibouti. His passport got taken away and he had survive there for 6 months until he finally went to the Canadian embassy.
Lol.

How long were u there? Did u like anything about it? Did it cure you :lol:

Tell us noh. Create a scene.

VixR

Veritas
He got spoilt by our uncles lol. They basically treated him like a king. His dad passed away when he was young so this was a great experience for him.
Did he come back calmed? Is his young family still intact?

I'm just curious, you don't have to answer, of course.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lol.

How long were u there? Did u like anything about it? Did it cure you :lol:

Tell us noh. Create a scene.
i was there for two months and i dont know about cured me lol. I thought it humbled me and made me look at life differently esp being around the less fortunate. Also made me realize that our society is based on greed while people back home are happy with what they have and just living simple.

Dhaqan celis should be changed to dhaqan gelin and it should be a positive learning experience. The parents should accompany their children and stay with them. It should be a journey for the children to learn about their language and culture and be around their people.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Uppdrag granskning made a reportage about it? LOOOOL let me check it out too.

I couldnt find it I think they deleted it since it was 10 years back that sucks

But I heard they Will release old eoisodes for 2500kr men vem e så desperat

:susp:

Dhancelis is pointless i got dhaqan celised in 2007 for 2 years bk home and it dident do me any good i still drank and smoked weed worse is i learnt how to chew qaat and was always messin wit the xaliimos matter of fact i was worse there then i was in canada

this is the sentiment i get from dhacan celis in somalia. Either u come to some really wadaad situation, or u turn up even worse with like minded doqoons. why go to a failed state to get " fixed"? It´s like sending khaanis kids to a catholic priest. u know the drill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending