Diaspora farmer

Why do local Somali's in Somalia hate the diaspora Somali's? A lot of diaspora bring innovation to area people had gave up on. Do they dislike progression? Now imagine if she had taught people of how to grow the own food instead of relying on international aid. Or did the aid become someones business? There a lot of questions to be asked but not a lot I truly don't know if there will be justice for this problem we are facing.

If Somali want to evolve from it state it's in current it needed the help of its diaspora but we the diaspora want safe place and justice and accountability from everyone. Or nothing will change for Somali future but matter of fact it will get worse due to greed and clan conflicts will be more and people will starve due to international aid will stop because international communitys giving up

If the story is true, Allah unaxariisto, may Allah grant her Jannah, and may her killers suffer in this dunya and the hereafter. I don’t think all the local Somalis should be painted with the same brush and be accused of hating the diaspora. With that being said, killers and murderers exist in every country; perhaps the only difference in ours is the lack of accountability and justice.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Cawaan Savages. thats why we wont ever develop because these idiots kill every person that comes back home to benefit their Land, Country and People around them. AUN.

Why do local Somali's in Somalia hate the diaspora Somali's? A lot of diaspora bring innovation to area people had gave up on. Do they dislike progression? Now imagine if she had taught people of how to grow the own food instead of relying on international aid. Or did the aid become someones business? There a lot of questions to be asked but not a lot I truly don't know if there will be justice for this problem we are facing.
Diaspora aren’t outright hated Moreso is a mild contempt among youth. Many think we are all rich millionaires (I’m actually serious). When I was in xamar some kid from agooye asked me if my income was in the multi-million range, mind you I was simply sitting around KM4. He likely got this impression from watching too many lil baliil music videos (he couldn’t stop glazing that nigga)
This was after he came up with some story to get me to cough up cash and I politely denied him

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Cawaan Savages. thats why we wont ever develop because these idiots kill every person that comes back home to benefit their Land, Country and People around them. AUN.
You have this cawaan too it ingrained in your dna. Embrace your inner cawaan nature.

Trending

Latest posts