Dirty Somali hijabi goes public with a taboo, says she fell in love with her

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Is it that this happens at all that surprises you, or that it happened to a Somali? Bec, sister's/brother's ex is tame in this world what with people sleeping with their freakin' in-laws (including mother/father-in-laws).

A guy I've been talking to's brother, whom I know he's extremely close to, is disturbing my dms and snapchat, and sending me shirtless snaps. This, after his brother had introduced me to him and their cousins. This isn't shocking. Shit like this happens all the time.

Last edited:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
There must be an evolutionary reason as to why girls are attracted to either their sister's boyfriend or their friends boyfriend. We men don't really care much about whether the woman is attached to someone we know. or hold dearly, that doesn't make someone more attractive at all. We still make that binary decision in our head and that is whether we would sleep with that person or not, given the opportunity. There is no much complexity involved.

However with women, a man somehow gets increasingly more attractive when hes dating someone she knows or her next of kin. That's why it's so common.

Even Jimi Hendrix knew about this phenomenon with his song''Red house''

'Cause if my baby don't love me no more,
I know her sister will''

Women are confusing creatures:hmm:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah VixR it's the Somali part that makes this heartbreaking. The one thing we have going is fierce family ties. That's about it.

And honestly we've still got that. Most Somalis wouldn't think of doing something this nasty shit.

VixR

Veritas
@Mohamud

The two brothers I'm talking about are Somalis, at least. I definitely had to back the eff outta that situation. Granted, I was shocked at first myself, but I feel like people pretend a lot on this website, or maybe they hold Somalis to a higher standard, or perhaps it's the layer of Islam/being Muslim on top of everything. [EX] BF/GF "swapping/lusting" is a well-known, common, worldwide phenomenon. At the end of the day, people are human. Unfortunately, thIs story doesn't scandalize me the way it "should".

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Mohamud

The two brothers I'm talking about are Somalis, at least. I definitely had to back the eff outta that situation. Granted, I was shocked at first myself, but I feel like people pretend a lot on this website, or maybe they hold Somalis to a higher standard, or perhaps it's the layer of Islam/being Muslim on top of everything. [EX] BF/GF "swapping/lusting" is a well-known, common, worldwide phenomenon. At the end of the day, people are human. Unfortunately, thIs story doesn't scandalize me the way it "should".

well Somalis are humans dont expect anything different I stopped getting shocked these days lol the things Ive seen back home is Worse than Europe :bell:

VixR

Veritas
well Somalis are humans dont expect anything different I stopped getting shocked these days lol the things Ive seen back home is Worse than Europe :bell:

I always wonder what people actually mean when they say back home is worse. Can you give examples of what you saw?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
There are Somali gigolos?

:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Somalis are disgusting I found that out when I tried to look up articles in af Somali. Almost all of my google search suggestions were sex related.

Status
Not open for further replies.