Dirty Somali hijabi goes public with a taboo, says she fell in love with her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Mercury im not shocked. Whenever a guy goes back home the women offer to sleep with him, I even heard a guy in MN would have 3somes with girls when he was sent to dhaqan celis. The crazy part is the elders will swear up and down that the girls back home are better and religious.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
it's likely the lack of education

girls here at the very least know the risks of promiscuous behaviour, and there's no inhibition either. everyone's dirty laundry comes out at some point in the west, and it's only a matter of time before a rumour becomes a gut-wrenching discussion topic.

what i cannot fathom is how somali people are still so sanctimonious with their religious standing. if you've fucked, smoked, drank, and sinned on that level (on a consistent basis no less) how exactly are you supposed to reach the promised land?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
like i know dudes that do the dirtiest shit and still post that asinine hajj picture with the kids hand overlapping his parents with the hashtag goals.

just mind boggling

and i think this level of cognitive dissonance is damn near unique to us

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Mercury im not shocked. Whenever a guy goes back home the women offer to sleep with him, I even heard a guy in MN would have 3somes with girls when he was sent to dhaqan celis. The crazy part is the elders will swear up and down that the girls back home are better and religious.

In that case I dont think they have seen it all or maybe their in denial

It's just all about getting out of the country that's why they go for the ones from the west

VixR

Veritas
There are Somali gigolos?

:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Somalis are disgusting I found that out when I tried to look up articles in af Somali. Almost all of my google search suggestions were sex related.

That was the most surprising part of it all for me. Not so much the running from responsibility after knocking up the maid, nor the viewings, or alley action, etc. I guess a guy's gotta eat. :lol:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
All groups got misfits. All groups got dregs of society.

When we see a mainstream Somali star like Asa Akira or Mia Khalifa Somalis will pretend we're the most disgusting people on earth even though every ethnic group make .

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
that's a fair point

misfits and outcasts are surprisingly the most visible groups given the air of social media and the advent of globalization. they tend to cause the most ruckus. we may very well be blowing this out of proportion.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
that's a fair point

misfits and outcasts are surprisingly the most visible groups given the air of social media and the advent of globalization. they tend to cause the most ruckus. we may very well be blowing this out of proportion.

Somalis think we're the only loud people in public. Yet so many ethnic/national groups from Armenians to Turks to Italians to Americans all say that their specific group are also always loud in public.

Screenshot_20160722-183055.png

Screenshot_20160722-183100.png

Screenshot_20160722-183105.png

@UncleMenace have some shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.