Diseases Not Known Amongst their Salaf

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
if anyone is having doubts- "why does Islam say such-and-such?"- if anyone doubts that رسول الله ﷺ was indeed the Messenger of Allah ﷺ

- tell me this, how does an illiterate man in Arabia in the 500's and 600's (of the western calendar) so accurately warn us about this?

"لَمْ تَظْهَرِ الْفَاحِشَةُ فِي قَوْمٍ قَطُّ حَتَّى يُعْلِنُوا بِهَا إِلاَّ فَشَا فِيهِمُ الطَّاعُونُ وَالأَوْجَاعُ الَّتِي لَمْ تَكُنْ مَضَتْ فِي أَسْلاَفِهِمُ"

Immorality never appears among a people to such an extent that they commit it openly, but plagues and diseases that were never known amongst their salaf will spread among them

(translations may say something like ancestors or predecessors but the actual Arabic uses the word "salaf" so I put "salaf").

Has this hadith not proven true?

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
and what about this hadith? has this hadith not proven true as well?

This matter will certainly reach every place touched by the night and day. Allah will not leave a house or residence but that Allah will cause this religion to enter it, by which the honorable will be honored, and the disgraceful will be disgraced. Allah will honor the honorable with Islam, and he will disgrace the disgraceful with unbelief.”

have we not seen that Islam has spread as far as places like Brazil and Japan?

whoever has doubt or who isn't a Muslim or who is leaving off doing good deeds (especially the obligated ones) or is committing sins... are you waiting for what was said about hell to prove true as well?

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
another proof is how Allah answers duas. I am sure many people have personally experienced that Allah has answered the dua they've made.