Am I missing something: Why are Somali men mad at this woman?

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Djibouti is richer than Kenya, uganda, Nigeria and whatever other holes you named. Just search up per capita gdp
Screenshot_20240907_202250_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240907_202315_Chrome.jpg

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Right, a woman should marry a man who can provide for her and a family.
She said it in a weird way that people didnt like tho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed
Globalization increased. Hence why there are a lot more Oromos working in Somalia than before, for example.

Any evidence that the diaspora in those countries are mostly women and children?

Anyways, nobody is going to South Africa, Uganda, etc for safety, especially since those countries have even higher rates of gender violence than Somalia. They are going there for employment and to access bigger markets. Saying that women are safer in those countries than Somalia is delusional tbh.
Bro somalia is not a good example to use for globalization. I would argue somalia had more oromos previously when we ... participated in some illicit trading
Being a Djibouti still isn’t a compliment considering somalia is rich in natural resources. But yeah Somalia would still be very poor if we didn’t have a war and that’s because the men are lazy and incompetent
Thats right all men are lazy and incompetent, Whats the end goal with that Dumbass arguement bruh Gender wars serve nothing more then as a cheap time wasting dividing tool
Yeah I realised when I zoomed in. If you’re gonna have your face on here, be mindful of what you say.
yeah if only you could have the same mindfulness
I would never be on SSpot if I was your age, don't miss out on your teen years because of this toxic buuq
Id argue the inverse actually,
These fat fucks bro 90% of somali niggas i know have suttin going for them. One mali brother i knew in colly was working nightshifts since 17years and coming in college to finish his work. These caloolweyn girls in this thread got no motion or anything going for them.

Sxb come to realise most these girls are broke but act elite. And the girls that engage in ethnic fkd are all fat as well
Yeah im pretty sure all the ones on this website are over 250 pounds, Ill say what I want if they think all men cause problems Lol.

Right, a woman should marry a man who can provide for her and a family.
She said it in a weird way that people didnt like tho

Agreed

Bro somalia is not a good example to use for globalization. I would argue somalia had more oromos previously when we ... participated in some illicit trading

Thats right all men are lazy and incompetent, Whats the end goal with that Dumbass arguement bruh Gender wars serve nothing more then as a cheap time wasting dividing tool

yeah if only you could have the same mindfulness

Id argue the inverse actually,

Yeah im pretty sure all the ones on this website are over 250 pounds, Ill say what I want if they think all men cause problems Lol.

to each his own I guess, around that age I played ball and was outside majority of the time, I knew sites like this one existed but I had no desire for it.

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
Sxb how can she be promoting femcel ideology in a poor country? It makes no sense

Somalis and Somalia is fertile soil for incel and femcel ideology. They will be the posterboy and world capital for it soon enough.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
to each his own I guess, around that age I played ball and was outside majority of the time, I knew sites like this one existed but I had no desire for it.
How old are you ? Kinda sad I went into this space mid way through the pandemic wanted to learn more about Somalia after being shown videos of when somalia was successful. I learned a lot .. a lot

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Somali men gave zero shame.

Imagine other men who built their countries taking care of your women.

Cadaan, Arab and Madow men taking care of your women because they actually built safe countries for their people, unlike Somali men.

Lool I was wondering what made niggas so mad in here.

She's speaking facts though. The older Gen completely fucked us over. The country doesn't seem worth living in unless your in the top 5%.

This is truly the worst era to be born back home. I genuinely feel bad for the poor 20+ year olds that were born there and never had the opportunity to leave. That's a life that's not worth living honestly.

Kisame

VIP
Somalis and Somalia is fertile soil for incel and femcel ideology. They will be the posterboy and world capital for it soon enough.
Incel factory honestly. So many young men have/will be born into poor households with no decent father figure.

While the world is advancing they will be stuck back home watching the world change through TikTok.

Kisame

VIP
and what's so special about their countries? and madow men are known for violence and crime just like somalian men everywhere even here where they're langaab. where i'm from, they are the ones starting gangs and other criminal behaviours. you guy need to stop using selected educated immigrants as an example of madow men's excellent. i don't think brain drain from their own countries is anything to praise if your talents have to thrive some place other than home.

A lot of these madow countries basically have better Pr than us. Somalia spent the last 15 years being considered the most dangerous country in the world.

We can't even benefit from brain drain Pr since a majority of our people back home aren't that educated.

The civil war happened right when we were about to start educating most of our population. The war pretty much set back our development by another 50-100 years.

Our achievements in the diaspora won't mean much in the long term if our country is still a shithole. Most somalis in the west won't even move back to somalia.

All of these terms and conditions do not apply to you if you’re that Ni99a.

Do everything you can to become him and the rest will take care of itself, or be “yourself” and live at the mercy of women.

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
Incel factory honestly. So many young men have/will be born into poor households with no decent father figure.

While the world is advancing they will be stuck back home watching the world change through TikTok.

You underestimate how many women are just as affected by that kind of setting. Women become femcels after 25 or so. Men become incels when they leave high school.

This is just silly, even for you. People are just throwing incels and femcels around now.

Women hating and man hating is very real in the Somali community.

Anyone who preaches this is annihilistic because 90% of the earth is poor, so you are telling people to never marry and die alone.

And sharing this advice to people in the most poverty stricken country is retarded. Somalis never married for money ever, they married for good looks and men who show strength in battle.

Why do you think most of our tribal names are mass murderers and genocidal lunatics. The more you are like that the more women you get, just look at the Mad Mullah etc. All lunatics who women lusted after.

War is fought over reproduction:

Wars are actually MADE for this reason alone. And look at Somalia, 30 plus years war you realize that this is an aphrodisiac for humans. Imagine how horrible this is for Gay men or asexual people to constantly be in war. It is the ultimate simping. Humans make me sick.

I think the answer to ending wars is more gay men, autistic, trans and sterile people.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Why is it broke men from all races and ethnicity act the same on the internet? The moment women say anything about money, they come in screaming on the internet like this:
Computer Coding GIF

Their empty pockets unites these creatures. Empty cans ring the loudest lol:mjswag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can I see your wallet :sass2:

Kisame

VIP
Any other 3rd world country can shine when you compare it to bloody Somalia lol that’s hardly an achievement. you madow male worshippers are weird. I wonder what black magic they got on you.
It's not madow worship to acknowledge the fact that some black countries are better to live in.

Trending

Latest posts