Disrespect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
When you speak perfectly understandable English and they still decide to voice over you.
:angryman: :mjcry::snoop::deadmanny:

This is so disrespectful!!

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
I see what you mean, he was speaking proper English but still :mjcry:

That's my nigga Mohamed Omar Osman, brilliant motivational speaker from Borama. His accent is actually better than the report's :lol:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That's fucked, even though he was speaking to the camera in a confident manner he probably doesn't know that he was translated over.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
That's fucked, even though he was speaking to the camera in a confident manner he probably doesn't know that he was translated over.

yeah, if they were going to do this they might as well have interviewed him in Somali, at least that way he could have saved face. this really made me mad.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
How about discussing the subject matter on hand instead of making a fuss about whether the guy was speaking English or not.

Hargeisa looks like a first world city masha Allah. Mohamed Osman is doing a brilliant job walee and should be commended for it. We need more anti-tahrib workshops like this all over the Horn. Nigga went as far as Cairo, Mogadisho, Djbouti, dubia and Malaysia to do these motivational and life skills seminars. Nothing of that kind has ever been done by any Somali. A pioneering initiative ragedii:denzelnigga:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Lool guy speaks with the same accent as the translators they should have just put some english text instead

Apollo

VIP
CCTV is a Chinese channel. Perhaps their viewers (in China) have bad English skills and only want to let them hear clearly spoken English?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending