Disrespect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:damn: :deadmanny: Wa lagu xadgudbey yarka. Beelaha accent ka leh will have a meeting about this incident ASAP. This ni99q will not get away with this.:angryman:

China is a heavily censored country. It wouldn't surprise me if Western news media was banned.

They can't even use Google nor Facebook.

My friend who lived there for a bit told me they have some Western news channels but he saw it was censored for 10 minutes because they spoke about China. Something negative

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
:damn: :deadmanny: Wa lagu xadgudbey yarka. Beelaha accent ka leh will have a meeting about this incident ASAP. This ni99q will not get away with this.:angryman:

i send my full support to Beelaha accent leh in their quest for justice. let no one get away with this. :ufdup:

my English is incoherent its like a guy choking on some Apple guy whilst attempting to spell Mississippi it's just horrendous

this guy's english is way too advanced why they lip synced him is beyond me I'm boycotting CCTV Africa you can't disrespect a Somali intellectual like that

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
How about discussing the subject matter on hand instead of making a fuss about whether the guy was speaking English or not.

Hargeisa looks like a first world city masha Allah. Mohamed Osman is doing a brilliant job walee and should be commended for it. We need more anti-tahrib workshops like this all over the Horn. Nigga went as far as Cairo, Mogadisho, Djbouti, dubia and Malaysia to do these motivational and life skills seminars. Nothing of that kind has ever been done by any Somali. A pioneering initiative ragedii:denzelnigga:

Have you seen the recent program in Qatar with Samira from Heersare Org, Mohamed Omer and Co.
That girl Samira is fine, Wax lagu aaso weeye
:lawd:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Have you seen the recent program in Qatar with Samira from Heersare Org, Mohamed Omer and Co.
That girl Samira is fine, Wax lagu aaso weeye
:lawd:

No I haven't, link it if you might plz.

Waar walahi I don't know what we are doing in qurbaha, it seems people are eating well back home. Laggii, lugtii iyo wax aan ka laalaadin ayaa mesha la is dul dhigtay :sureman:

Them dimes in your dp:leobite:

Status
Not open for further replies.