Dissing Somali Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Theres no problem appreciate whatever you fancy but why do you feel the need to diss Somali girls in the process?

Shit Is getting childish

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Mercury this is what they wanted all along. Attention. It's usually the ugly faraaxs who diss Somali women because we don't have time to entertain these wilder beasts. Most of the men who diss Somali women are women envy.

Somali girls and boys are so busy insulting each other that they miss out on their late teens and early 20s. This place becomes a save heaven compared to twitter. That place is a cesspool and the Somalis are roaches.

Hubble

VIP
Every time I read 'Habeshi girls > than Somali girls' I think they're talking numbers, it's true that there are more Habeshis than Somalis. But unfortunately it's some form of internet slang for better than.

Mercury

VIP
Every time I read 'Habeshi girls > than Somali girls' I think they're talking numbers, it's true that there are more Habeshis than Somalis. But unfortunately it's some form of internet slang for better than.

They want what they cant get and when they cant end up with one they go to their backup plan and marry a somali girl thats how it goes lol

Hubble

VIP
They want what they cant get and when they cant end up with one they go to their backup plan and marry a somali girl thats how it goes lol

That's why I don't care so much when Somali girls marry out, f*ck being a back up plan to any old dude as long as he's Somali. Silic ku nool sodon guursata ayaa dhaanta.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
arent we the only group who made somali female appericiation a million times while our counter parts shit on us any chance they get:childplease:
now lets continue where we left off why we got the much inferior somali females when them short habash nikkas got fine honies it aint fair:kendrickcry:

Mercury

VIP
f*ck them ashy abdis, i hate them so badly, that i wouldn't even mind if they all die

A bit harsh of you there but , the thing is It's incredibly exhausting when Somali guys that are raised by Somali women but act as though they shouldn't be appreciated or respected

Theres no problem appreciate whatever you fancy but why do you feel the need to diss Somali girls in the process?

Shit Is getting childish

You're a White Knight my brother.

whiteknight.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.