Dissing Somali Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a white knight, but there is nothing wrong with that, if you were born 50 years earlier.... In today's society there is a shift in gender roles. Equality is exalted. As sad as it is, there is no need for chivalry in modern times.

Nothing wrong with having a preference. I have my own preferences. But attacking women especially those of your ethnic group which includes your sisters and mothers is disgusting. :uCkf6mf:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Whoever insulted our somali queens:angryman::fredo::camby:
Nigga you were in it too. Don't act heroic now.

200.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You are a white knight, but there is nothing wrong with that, if you were born 50 years earlier.... In today's society there is a shift in gender roles. Equality is exalted. As sad as it is, there is no need for chivalry in modern times.
How am I chivalry if I treat people like I want to be treated?

How am I chivalry if I treat people like I want to be treated?
iga raalohoo. I assumed that you were more likely to step in or defend someone if they were female. I innately do this sometimes, don't know why, even though I perfectly understand that it's irrational.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
iga raalohoo. I assumed that you were more likely to step in or defend someone if they were female. I innately do this sometimes, don't know why, even though I perfectly understand that it's irrational.
You didnt need to apologize its okay

Theres no problem appreciate whatever you fancy but why do you feel the need to diss Somali girls in the process?

Shit Is getting childish
i agree with this post. in general, black women are not treated well in this world. always overlooked. however, i have seen more somali girls / women diss somalia boys / men. a lot on my favourite social platform - twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.