Disturbing somali video I saw as a child

There is this Somali gore video I saw as a child and am wondering if anyone like me mistakenly came across it.

So the video starts with a man filming a village he seems to have come from afar. There is another soldier with him and together they walk around this empty village that seems to have been left in a hurry. But there is one man who is walking outside they go to him and start asking him regular questions like what is your name and so on.

All of a sudden they tell the man that they are going to shoot him dead but he begs them with a nervous smile on his face to let him go. They tell him their going to ask him some Islamic questions and if he misses one their going to shoot him so they questions are simple at first they ask him to say the shahada don't remember the othee question but they were simple and he got it right then they ask him a question that he couldn't answer at all and then shoot him right in the face and leave him dead.

This video was filmed in the old cameras and I think many people in the Somali community at the time were talking about it.

I want to know if anyone else heard about this story.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
There is this Somali gore video I saw as a child and am wondering if anyone like me mistakenly came across it.

So the video starts with a man filming a village he seems to have come from afar. There is another soldier with him and together they walk around this empty village that seems to have been left in a hurry. But there is one man who is walking outside they go to him and start asking him regular questions like what is your name and so on.

All of a sudden they tell the man that they are going to shoot him dead but he begs them with a nervous smile on his face to let him go. They tell him their going to ask him some Islamic questions and if he misses one their going to shoot him so they questions are simple at first they ask him to say the shahada don't remember the othee question but they were simple and he got it right then they ask him a question that he couldn't answer at all and then shoot him right in the face and leave him dead.

This video was filmed in the old cameras and I think many people in the Somali community at the time were talking about it.

1725840751492.png

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
It's the first traumatizing thing I saw in my life and I'm wondering if anyone saw that shit mistakingly like me
I remember watching videos on live tv on the school pcs, I eventually got desensitized, the videos were pixelated but still very real, which might explain my teenage nihilism, but I have come back from that dark place.

I do remember a Shabaab Valentine's beheading. Although I've never seen the video you're describing.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
There's a lot of gore videos I've heard about but this sounds one of the most unhinged. Killed over a quesri9n? :mjlol:

There's a lot of gore videos I've heard about but this sounds one of the most unhinged. Killed over a quesri9n? :mjlol:
They were just looking for an excuse to kill him on film. They were qabil soldiers raiding another qabil's village.
That nervous smile on his face is something that I can't forget.

I do remember a Shabaab Valentine's beheading. Although I've never seen the video you're describing.
Damn, I found it. I can't believe I was able to recall this. The mind is a mysterious thing.

(Disclaimer) There is the actual video in the URL link. Just read the article if you're soft-hearted do not watch the video at the bottom.
The guy that wrote the article is such a fag :comeon: . He used the death of Mansur to score points for christianity. In reality, he doesn't care about Mansur at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1725851602153.png

Trending