Divestor Cringe

LOL imagine creating a video about poverty stricken African women going for an cadaan, when all they see is $$ signs and a passport.

I know it’s a madow man behind this. So hypocritical. They’re known to go to Columbia and go for poor women who too see their passport, wealth and Americanness. Those Kenyan women are the same.

One thing I’ve noticed about all races of men which unites them is their hypocrisy. It’s one rule for them and one for others.

LOL imagine creating a video about poverty stricken African women going for an cadaan, when all they see is $$ signs and a passport.

I know it’s a madow man behind this. So hypocritical. They’re known to go to Columbia and go for poor women who too see their passport, wealth and Americanness. Those Kenyan women are the same.

One thing I’ve noticed about all races of men which unites them is their hypocrisy. It’s one rule for them and one for others.

Kenyan women aren't poor though, it's not like this is a UNHCR refugee camp, Kenyans are defs above average when it comes to African standard of living 😭😭😭

Honestly, I see these white men who go to poorer African countries for women more cringe.

How much of a f*cking weirdo do you have to be to repel all the various ethnicities and races of women from your own Western country that you resort to this?

:faysalwtf:

Kenyan women aren't poor though, it's not like this is a UNHCR refugee camp, Kenyans are defs above average when it comes to African standard of living 😭😭😭
Yes they are. Have you been to Kenya? The locals are very poor mate. Go there and then come to me with that nonsense. If Kenyans aren’t poor then Columbia is a first world country, so is Thailand as well. If you can understand that white men and other races of men go to Thailand and Columbia because of the fact that many women are living under the poverty line, why is it that all of a sudden you can’t understand that many Kenyan women are just as poor if not even poorer than the average poor Colombian woman or Thai woman?! So basically when a non black poor woman goes for white men and black men, she’s going for them for $$ and passport, but when a poor African woman does it, she’s a self hater ‘bedwench’. Madow men truly are hypocritical.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Honestly, I see these white men who go to poorer African countries for women more cringe.

How much of a f*cking weirdo do you have to be to repel all the various ethnicities and races of women from your own Western country that you resort to this?

:faysalwtf:

These man are pathetic but as a woman who is supposed to be chased and pursued, how you let a frog looking Cadaan humiliate you like that??

Questions to the universe we'll never have answered :pachah1:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Yes they are. Have you been to Kenya? The locals are very poor mate. Go there and then come to me with that nonsense. If Kenyans aren’t poor then Columbia is a first world country, so is Thailand as well. If you can understand that white men and other races of men go to Thailand and Columbia because of the fact that many women are living under the poverty line, why is it that all of a sudden you can’t understand that many Kenyan women are just as poor if not even poorer than the average poor Colombian woman or Thai woman?! So basically when a non black poor woman goes for white men and black men, she’s going for them for $$ and passport, but when a poor African woman does it, she’s a self hater ‘bedwench’. Madow men truly are hypocritical.

Which resort did you go to? Was it in Diani?

These man are pathetic but as a woman who is supposed to be chased and pursued, how you let a frog looking Cadaan humiliate you like that??

Same way, Colombian women are recorded on camera with white and madow men who go on about how cheap it is to get one there and that they’re ’submissive’. That’s humiliation right there.

Let’s call a spade a spade.

Yes they are. Have you been to Kenya? The locals are very poor mate. Go there and then come to me with that nonsense. If Kenyans aren’t poor then Columbia is a first world country, so is Thailand as well. If you can understand that white men and other races of men go to Thailand and Columbia because of the fact that many women are under the poverty line, why is it that all of a sudden you can’t understand that many Kenyan women are just as poor if not even poorer than the average poor Colombian woman of Thai woman?!

I've lived in Kenya for a couple of years, inner city Nairobi wasn't that bad at all, well at least compared to Congo or Somalia lol, besides, she literally said 'it was always my dream to marry an American man' most likely referring to Cadaan, I don't care how poor you are, ain't nothing worth this world sacrificing your dignity

These men are pathetic but as a woman who is supposed to be chased and pursued, how you let a frog looking Cadaan humiliate you like that??

If it was a regular woman I'd agree, but the poverty that the typical woman in these arrangements live under allows the power dynamic to be so heavily imbalanced in the man's favour that she has less room to negotiate.

Pretty simple, mate.

Hardly a brain teaser, let alone a universally mindboggling question that'll never receive an adequate answer.

:kanyeshrug:

If it was a regular woman I'd agree, but the poverty that the typical woman in these arrangements live under allows the power dynamic to be so heavily imbalanced in the man's favour that she has less room to negotiate.

Pretty simple, mate.

Hardly a brain teaser, let alone a universally mindboggling question that'll never receive an adequate answer.

:kanyeshrug:

You're assuming these women live in poverty though, I see no indications of that? :cosbyhmm:

I've lived in Kenya for a couple of years, inner city Nairobi wasn't that bad at all, well at least compared to Congo or Somalia lol, besides, she literally said 'it was always my dream to marry an American man' most likely referring to Cadaan, I don't care how poor you are, ain't nothing worth this world sacrificing your dignity
Yes and that’s what a poor Colombian woman or Thai woman would say and we know Columbia is miles ahead of Kenya. They want $$ and passport. America is the most powerful country and it’s the same reason why Africans are drowning in the ocean which is to get a western passport. These women are seeing a fast track way of doing so.

I’ll take your points seriously if it was a bunch of Western black women, but showing me a video of third world women is a bit of a joke and judging them harsher than Filipino women, Colombian women ect whose countries are richer lacks critical thinking. Especially in the light of the fact that madow men are notorious for going to poor countries and doing the exact same thing as that white man.

Yes and that’s what a poor Colombian woman or Thai woman would say and we know Columbia is miles ahead of Kenya. They want $$ and passport. America is the most powerful country and it’s the same reason why Africans are drowning in the ocean which is to get a western passport. These women are seeing a fast track way of doing so.

I’ll take your points seriously if it was a bunch of Western black women, but showing me a video of third world women is a bit of a joke and judging them harsher than Filipino women, Colombian women ect whose countries are richer lacks critical thinking. Especially in the light of the fact that madow men are notorious for going to poor countries and doing the exact same thing as that white man.

Look, if they're gold diggers I'm all for it, only problem I have is the Cadaan worshipping they tend to exhibit, you don't even have to take my word for it, ask Kenyan men, they've been complaining about it for ages now.

Look, if they're gold diggers I'm all for it, only problem I have is the Cadaan worshipping they tend to exhibit, you don't even have to take my word for it, ask Kenyan men, they've been complaining about it for ages now.
That’s a Western way of looking at things and you’re projecting your privilege on to this women. As sad as it is, people in Africa associate whiteness with wealth. The same Kenyan men who are complaining would jump up and down like they’ve won the lottery if they got a Western passport. Westerners in the grand scheme of things are seen as richer and people want their passports and lifestyles, including the men.

Can't afford a roof over their heads, I highly doubt the women in the video are living in a refugee camp, c'mon now.
If you’re judging poverty on that, then Colombian women, Thai women, Filipino women are all very financially stable women.

Even the most poor back home have roofs over their heads. Many of the poor back home have phones despite living in tin houses.

If your version of poverty is only living in refugee camps than 80% of Somalis back home are doing amazing.

I feel like you’re being dense on purpose.

Trending

Latest posts