Mohammed Hijab is now in his Hollywood era πŸ’…πŸΎ

After years upon years of smearing the reputation of several Muslim influencers from Dina Tokio to Chunkz with his buddies, Ali Dawah and Smile2Jannah for free-mixing, immodest dressing and the incorporation of music in their videos, Mohammed Hijab has decided to hypocritically engage in all of the above as he ventures into the acting world for the first time πŸ™€

These UK dawah bros, man...

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
After years upon years of smearing the reputation of several Muslim influencers from Dina Tokio to Chunkz with his buddies, Ali Dawah and Smile2Jannah for free-mixing, immodest dressing and the incorporation of music in their videos, Mohammed Hijab has decided to hypocritically engage in all of the above as he ventures into the acting world for the first time πŸ™€

These UK dawah bros, man...

Y'all I'm curious. With the amount of religious niggas we got how come we don't have any rich and famous Somali dawah niggas??

Niggas like Mohammed hijab, and Ali dawah are making a lot of money from the Muslim community.

So now he’s an actor?

I can write an essay about this. I really could. I would have point, evidence and explanation whilst also unpacking the psychological proponents and the legal Islamic loopholes that these men will try to argue. I hope Muslim women wake up.

Traditionalism for thee, but not for me. This is their motto.

Last edited:
1720420785060.png

Y'all I'm curious. With the amount of religious niggas we got how come we don't have any rich and famous Somali dawah niggas??

Niggas like Mohammed hijab, and Ali dawah are making a lot of money from the Muslim community.

Abu Taymiyyah is Somali and he tours masjid-to-masjid across globally for his halaqas.

But yeah, it's mostly an Arab/Desi inhabited niche online.

So now he’s an actor?

I can write an essay about this. I really could. I would have point, evidence and explanation whilst also unpacking the psychological proponents and the legal Islamic loopholes that these men will try to argue. I hope Muslim women wake up.

Traditionalism for thee, but not for me. This is their motto.
Don't hold back, Angie. Cook this 6 foot Masri nigga!

:stevej::ohhhdamn:

Im waiting for the Yusuf Dawah grift to get exposed. He has created havoc in the somali community in in Oslo, NorwayπŸ‡³πŸ‡΄
I don't think most people on SomaliSpot have heard of him because we're almost entirely from Anglophone countries.

Maybe you should make a thread about it.

Between him acting and endorsing Sneako, and the one that got outed this weekend for temporary marriages, Haram Police need to look inward and police themselves first.

I thank Allah that He is the only one that can truly judge your sins, akhirah will be fair.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

Because ajnabis love getting on somali influencers asses for tiny things they do so what do you think will happen if we have a somali dawah influencer?

Kisame

VIP
Abu Taymiyyah is Somali and he tours masjid-to-masjid across globally for his halaqas.

But yeah, it's mostly an Arab/Desi inhabited niche online.
Does he claim Somali???

Bro must be reer xamar than because he doesn't look like one of us.

Might make sense though because he had xalimos freaking out when he went to Minnesota

20240708_030756.jpg

:dead:

20240708_030925.jpg

Kisame

VIP
Because ajnabis love getting on somali influencers asses for tiny things they do so what do you think will happen if we have a somali dawah influencer?

Is this buddy famous

I remember bookmarking this because the Arab nigga had a crazy side profile :mjkkk:

I can see why these people get rhinoplasties.

Does he claim Somali???

Bro must be reer xamar than because he doesn't look like one of us.

Might make sense though because he had xalimos freaking out when he went to Minnesota

View attachment 333860
:dead:

View attachment 333861

That was a crazy time for Reer SomaliSpot lol

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Is this buddy famous

I remember bookmarking this because the Arab nigga had a crazy side profile :mjkkk:

I can see why these people get rhinoplasties.
Thats cause this guy isnt that well known and isnt really popular amongst the youth.

Trending

Latest posts