Divestor Cringe

If you’re judging poverty on that, then Colombian women, Thai women, Filipino women are all very financially stable women.

Even the most poor back home have roofs over their heads. Many of the poor back home have phones despite living in tin houses.

If your version of poverty is only living in refugee camps than 80% of Somalis back home are doing amazing.

I feel like you’re being dense on purpose.

The onus is on @DojaKhat to prove these women are living in poverty, I saw no indicators of that, so what indicators gave that impression with you guys?

I feel like you’re being dense on purpose.

Big yikes.

i remember that asian woman and white guy video. Shit was depressing. Now its african women :drakelaugh::deadpeter:
This is why there should be a complete ban on yts entering the continent.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
The onus is on @DojaKhat to prove these women are living in poverty, I saw no indicators of that, so what indicators gave that impression with you guys?

Big yikes.

Kenyan women are poor man. I've been browsing the r/Kenya sub for awhile and the guys on there have always complained about the amount of gold diggers living in kenya. Honestly the dating scene in Kenya seems depressing. Id feel bad for Kenyan niggas if they didn't hate somalis :mjkkk:

Passport bros love Kenya because Kenyan act just like those Colombian and Dominican women that chase after western men.

There was even a massive story a few years ago about an avg cadaan nigga that exposed 100s of Kenyan women to HIV.
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threa...ndreds-of-kenyan-women-to-hiv-speaks.3842889/

I'm being dead serious when I saw this. If any of the western guys here went to Kenya, hopped on tinder, than proceeded to showcase our western lifestyle and passport. They would receive a shitload of attention from Kenyan women.

This behavior is common in every popular passport bro destination.

Silly premise since we’re looking at the general state of the country. The average madow Kenyan lives under the poverty line. There is a reason why some countries are passport bro destinations. You’d only have a point if I was to call a woman in Australia poor, in that situation you’d be right the onus would be on me, but in a place like Kenya? No, actual poverty rates work in my favor.
Big yikes.
You’ve been to Kenya and you damn well know what I’m talking about. You’ve seen the ghettos there. The only reason why you’re being dense is because my talking points goes against the purpose of this thread.

Big yikes.
I was speaking broadly about these arrangements consisting of a white Western man and an African/Asian/Latin woman in her own country. So, I don't see why the burden of proof is on me to go through this YouTube lady's entire online history just so I can prove that these specific women are living in squalor.

Kenyan women are poor man. I've been browsing the r/Kenya sub for awhile and the guys on there have always complained about the amount of gold diggers living in kenya. Honestly the dating scene in Kenya seems depressing. Id feel bad for Kenyan niggas if they didn't hate somalis :mjkkk:

Passport bros love Kenya because Kenyan act just like those Colombian and Dominican women that chase after western men.

There was even a massive story a few years ago about an avg cadaan nigga that exposed 100s of Kenyan women to HIV.
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threa...ndreds-of-kenyan-women-to-hiv-speaks.3842889/

I'm being dead serious when I saw this. If any of the western guys here went to Kenya, hopped on tinder, than proceeded to showcase our western lifestyle and passport. They would receive a shitload of attention from Kenyan women.

Lmao that's where I'm getting this from, my issue is that Kenyan women aren't really poor like that, these girls attend private schools, have 2 or more maids, and live in gated communities, yet they still are worshiping these Cadaans, I've seen it with my own damn eyes :heh:

I feel like we're just scapegoating Kenyans though, whose to say this wouldn't be this case in Somalia if we weren't Muslim? Same exact problem applies to women in Ethiopia, these passport weirdos are having a field trip with these em :wow:

Thank you. Denying that the average Kenyan woman is poor based on our Western standards is being incredibly dense or dishonest. Also, a huge indication that @Chase was being a tad dishonest in this discussion is that he tried to limit poverty to being in refuge camps. We know that on average people in Somalia are poor but most have a roof over their heads and don’t live in refugee camps. There are clearly different levels of poverty and you can’t reduce it to one type.

Furthermore, when it comes to third world women and white men, it’s a lot more layered as a lot of it is clouded by money. The same Kenyan men complaining about ‘white mean’ also complain about Somali men. Apparently a lot of madow Kenyan women have also been trying to get with Somali men. Somalis are dark skin, so why do you think that is? MONEY.

Silly premise since we’re looking at the general state of the country. The average madow Kenyan lives under the poverty line. There is a reason why some countries are passport bro destinations. You’d only have a point if I was to call a woman in Australia poor, in that situation you’d be right the onus would be on me, but in a place like Kenya? No, actual poverty rates work in my favor.

You’ve been to Kenya and you damn well know what I’m talking about. You’ve seen the ghettos there. The only reason why you’re being dense is because my talking points goes against the purpose of this thread.

Okay, counterpoint, why isn't this passporting effective in actual areas marked by poverty, such as NFD?

images (40).jpeg

All I'm saying is that some of these women have agency, they chose to entertain these men, that's all.

Lmao that's where I'm getting this from, my issue is that Kenyan women aren't really poor like that, these girls attend private schools, have 2 or more maids, and live in gated communities, yet they still are worshiping these Cadaans, I've seen it with my own damn eyes :heh:

I feel like we're just scapegoating Kenyans though, whose to say this wouldn't be this case in Somalia if we weren't Muslim? Same exact problem applies to women in Ethiopia, these passport weirdos are having a field trip with these em :wow:
You’re talking about Somali Kenyans and like 5% of actual Kenyans. The average Kenyan doesn’t have that which is why crime rates against Somalis is an issue since they’re jealous of the lifestyle that Somalis in Kenya have.

At this rate you might as well say Somalis aren’t poor since we too have gated communities, maids and private schooling. In every third world country, you get that.

Kisame

Angelina im curious about something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was speaking broadly about these arrangements consisting of a white Western man and an African/Asian/Latin woman in her own country. So, I don't see why the burden of proof is on me to go through this YouTube lady's entire online history just so I can prove that these specific women are living in squalor.

The reason I put the onus on you is because this behaviour (white worship) is exhibited by women who are also living in the West and East Asia, regions with exceptionally high standards of living, believe me, the amount of Xalimos in my year group worshiping Brad would put your mind in a blender.

Okay, counterpoint, why isn't this passporting affective in actual areas marked by poverty, such as NFD?

View attachment 333642

All I'm saying is that some of these women have agency, they chose to entertain these men, that's all.
Of course they choose to do so. They have agency. We all know that. But they’re doing it for mostly money. Whiteness in the Global South is associated with money. The same way these Masaii men choose to sleep with ageing and haggard white women? Come on Chase?

Also, most of the country is poor as per the map. You’ve scored an own goal. Can you imagine, low rates of poverty is only in two small areas?!

Also, the fact that you’ve asked that question shows how clueless you are, especially about Kenya. NFD is Somali areas and guess what? We Somalis in Kenya have a lot of very rich Somali men. Why would a poor NFD Kenyan Somali girl run around with a white man when she can try her luck with rich Somali 😂🫤?

Last edited:

Kisame

"Lmao that's where I'm getting this from, my issue is that Kenyan women aren't really poor like that, these girls attend private schools, have 2 or more maids, and live in gated communities, "

I think there's a massive wealth Gap in Kenya, because I know what you mean. I've seen a lot of Kenyan vlogs and there seems to be a decent amount of middle/upperclass Kenyans in these vlogs. I still did notice the amount of poor Kenyans in the backgrounds of these videos.

Even sometimes when I'm watching tiktoks or vlogs from Somali kid on dhaqan celis in kenya I still notice the poor kenyans around them.

I don't really think upward mobility exist if your dirt poor in countries like Kenya.

The reason I put the onus on you is because this behaviour (white worship) is exhibited by women who are also living in the West and East Asia, regions with exceptionally high standards of living, believe me, the amount of Xalimos in my year group worshiping Brad would put your mind in a blender.

Woah, now you're just throwing random shit at the wall to see what sticks. I never brought up white-worshipping tendencies among POC once or even attempted to highlight the racial element of these relationships to justify my initial claim so why are you using this as reasoning to push me to prove that these particular women are broke?

Even though @Angelina is the one who's actively pushing against your own arguments and is the one who actually asserted that these women are in poverty, you're placing the onus on me because you know you can't keep up with her.

I see your game, bro.

:yousmart:

Most of the country is poor as per the map. You’ve scored an own goal. Can you imagine, low rates of poverty is only in two small areas?!

Also, the fact that you’ve asked that question shows how clueless you are, especially about Kenya. NFD is Somali areas and guess what? We Somalis in Kenya have a lot of very rich Somali men. Why would a poor NFD Kenyan Somali girl run around with a white man when she can try her luck with rich Somali 😂🫤?

@Angelina my point is this, some of these women are not choosing Cadaan men because of their standard of living, seeing as I've literally seen and attended private school with these girls who choose to operate like this, yes of course some might be forced to because of circumstances that they can't control ie poverty, however, in my view that still doesn't excuse behaviour like this, just because you're poor, does not mean you should sell your dignity like that, that's all I'm saying.

Woah, now you're just throwing random shit at the wall to see what sticks. I never brought up white-worshipping tendencies among POC once or even attempted to highlight the racial element of these relationships to justify my initial claim so why are you using this as reasoning to push me to prove that these particular women are broke?

Even though @Angelina is the one who's actively pushing against your own arguments and is the one who actually asserted that these women are in poverty, you're placing the onus on me because you know you can't keep up with her.

I see your game, bro.

:yousmart:

Just say you can't prove these women are broke 😭😭

"Lmao that's where I'm getting this from, my issue is that Kenyan women aren't really poor like that, these girls attend private schools, have 2 or more maids, and live in gated communities, "

I think there's a massive wealth Gap in Kenya, because I know what you mean. I've seen a lot of Kenyan vlogs and there seems to be a decent amount of middle/upperclass Kenyans in these vlogs. I still did notice the amount of poor Kenyans in the backgrounds of these videos.

Even sometimes when I'm watching tiktoks or vlogs from Somali kid on dhaqan celis in kenya I still notice the poor kenyans around them.

I don't really think upward mobility exist if your dirt poor in countries like Kenya.

Yes, there is a wealth divide among Kenyans, which is really disparate ngl, thing is I've attended these rich private schools where all these high upper class Kenyans also attended, and they ALL exhibited the same behaviour in said video, just sayin... :kanyeshrug:

Trending

Latest posts