Divestor Cringe

Just say you can't prove these women are broke 😭😭
Course I can't. I've been listening to Lana Del Rey the whole time as I was typing so my usually sharp intellect hasn't really been there from the start of this convo, due to how dreamy her sound is.

Matter of fact, her lyricism really makes me want to bag me a crusty looking white man for the lacaag meself so maybe I should start arguing in favour of these particular Kenyan chicks instead.

:kanyehmm:

Course I can't. I've been listening to Lana Del Rey the whole time as I was typing so my usually sharp intellect hasn't really been there from the start of this convo, due to how dreamy her sound is.

Matter of fact, her lyricism really makes me want to bag me a crusty looking white man for the lacaag meself so maybe I should start arguing in favour of these particular Kenyan chicks instead.

:kanyehmm:

Now you got me wanting to put cream in my coffee :wow:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Yes, there is a wealth divide among Kenyans, which is really disparate ngl, thing is I've attended these rich private schools where all these high upper class Kenyans also attended, and they ALL exhibited the same behaviour in said video, just sayin... :kanyeshrug:
What's it like attending a rich private school??? In Africa??

Do you plan on putting your kids in the same program in the future instead of letting them go to school in the west?

LOL imagine creating a video about poverty stricken African women going for an cadaan, when all they see is $$ signs and a passport.

I know it’s a madow man behind this. So hypocritical. They’re known to go to Columbia and go for poor women who too see their passport, wealth and Americanness. Those Kenyan women are the same.

One thing I’ve noticed about all races of men which unites them is their hypocrisy. It’s one rule for them and one for others.
I grew up in East Africa most of this women will lower their standards when they see a white man while making it hard for their counterparts,it has nothing to do with passport or money they are just mentally colonized.

I grew up in East Africa most of this women will lower their standards when they see a white man while making it hard for their counterparts,it has nothing to do with passport or money they are just mentally colonized.
Where in East Africa? Also, are they lowering their standards in terms of looks and treatment or money and resources? You beee to be specific here.

Where in East Africa? Also, are they lowering their standards in terms of looks and treatment or money and resources? You beee to be specific here.
Kenya,Tanzania,Mozambique,I’m speaking from experience the girl will be 10/10 and the man is 3/10 but they won’t mind and they fantasize about mixed kids most of the times

Kenya,Tanzania,Mozambique,I’m speaking from experience the girl will be 10/10 and the man is 3/10 but they won’t mind and they fantasize about mixed kids most of the times
I’m talking about money and resources. This is the same in every third world country. Ugly incels leverage their passport and money and that’s why the girls are with them. We know the men would be ugly? Why do you think they decided to be passport bros? The whole idea is that they’re not able to attract beautiful women in their home countries as they have nothing to offer them but in an African country their passport and differences in currency exchange makes up for it. They have more purchasing power basically.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Angelina im curious about something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've seen them myself, they're oromo and habashi. I remember walking around the slums at night when I was lime 11 holding my metal bowl to go to this lady selling baasto outside her home. I made a turn and saw all these women and other niggas speaking a language I didn't understand.

Somali men, Canfar, foriegners all type of men are taking Ethiopian prostitutes in the city. Large possibility they're passing shit onto their wives.
Djibouti is my nightmare. Gotham city indeed. Never visiting you lot. Stuff like that will pass on to Somalis in SL since many Djiboutis go to SL and intermarry and then maybe ultimately the South. If I was president I’d build a wall.

Khaemwaset

Djibouti is my nightmare. Gotham city indeed. Never visiting you lot. Stuff like that will pass on to Somalis in SL since many Djiboutis go to SL and intermarry and then maybe ultimately the South. If I was president of I’d build a wall.
Nigga acting like Djiboutians have daqhan xuun let me not get started on you niggas down south

These ethiopians in my district are all undocumented and they bring their shit culture including prostitution among us, nothing to do with daqhan Ciise.

You should be happy if Djiboutians take the risk to go to your anarchical country, you could learn how to run a proper country from us. Reminder that the only Somalis with a functional and centralised country are Cisse

Khaemwaset

Nigga acting like Djiboutians have daqhan xuun let me not get started on you niggas down south

These ethiopians in my district are all undocumented and they bring their shit culture including prostitution among us, nothing to do with daqhan Ciise.

You should be happy if Djiboutians take the risk to go to your anarchical country, you could learn how to run a proper country from us. Reminder that the only Somalis with a functional and centralised country are Cisse
Noble Dir of Djibouti vs reer koonfur

Trending