Divestor Cringe

Nigga acting like Djiboutians have daqhan xuun let me not get started on you niggas down south

These ethiopians in my district are all undocumented and they bring their shit culture including prostitution among us, nothing to do with daqhan Ciise.

You should be happy if Djiboutians take the risk to go to your anarchical country, you could learn how to run a proper country from us. Reminder that the only Somalis with a functional and centralised country are Cisse
. Somalis traditionally wouldn’t go near them but here are your men going to them and passing their nonsense to their wives. Then your men also marry women from SL and vise versa and that is how the Somalis will end up having high rates of this. SL and Somalia doesn’t have a prozzie problem.

Dont take it personally still love you guys. Just find it scary that’s all.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
. Somalis traditionally wouldn’t go near them but here are your men going to them and passing their nonsense to their wives. Then your men also marry women from SL and vise versa and that is how the Somalis will end up having high rates of this. SL and Somalia doesn’t have a prozzie problem.

Dont take it personally still love you guys. Just find it scary that’s all.
Your people take on bantu and oromo women in you're cities.

And Somali men have always traditionally taken habashi women. It's all over historical records and the only women you'd find sold in slave markets as concubines were Ethiopians.

Other Somalis are the last to talk about Ciise and their daqhan we're objectively the best. No other Somali clan can say they've avoided war and created a civilised state like us. 🇩🇯

I’m talking about money and resources. This is the same in every third world country. Ugly incels leverage their passport and money and that’s why the girls are with them. We know the men would be ugly? Why do you think they decided to be passport bros? The whole idea is that they’re not able to attract beautiful women in their home countries as they have nothing to offer them but in an African country their passport and differences in currency exchange makes up for it. They have more purchasing power basically.
You are right about that,they can’t pull women in their countries hence they come to third world countries to pursue women.

What's it like attending a rich private school??? In Africa??

Do you plan on putting your kids in the same program in the future instead of letting them go to school in the west?

Pretty dope cause you have International students from the States, Canada, Europe etc.

No way in hell, whatever vice you have in the West can be easily found in Africa, besides, the education/curriculum is lacking in Africa, you'd just be setting your kids up for failure.

LOL imagine creating a video about poverty stricken African women going for an cadaan, when all they see is $$ signs and a passport.

I know it’s a madow man behind this. So hypocritical. They’re known to go to Columbia and go for poor women who too see their passport, wealth and Americanness. Those Kenyan women are the same.

One thing I’ve noticed about all races of men which unites them is their hypocrisy. It’s one rule for them and one for others.
You always come up with good excuses to defend some women's bad behavior.

You always come up with good excuses to defend some women's bad behavior.
How am I defending this? I’m merely arguing that this isn’t coming from a place of putting white men on a pedestal. They’re behaving this way due to money and passport. If we can acknowledge that Colombian women and Filipino women are using these American men for money what makes you think Black Kenyan women don’t have the same mentality?

Sometimes I wonder if you lack comprehension skills. Not one person saw this as me defending them. I’m talking about why when madow women do this people think it’s ***** for white worship when they’re literally ****** for money. Either way it’s immoral and disgusting, we all know this. The men that are passport bros are the ugly ones. We all know these men aren’t actually desired.

This isn’t about defending or morality, we all know this is immoral.

Keep up with the conversation. Also, coming from you it’s a joke. I’m consistent with my morals, you’re not. Allah is my witness, Walahi I’ve seen you defend men committing Zina and laugh about it, I’ve seen you joke about digusting things so it’s reprehensible that you’ll project stuff on me.

Last edited:
This nigga sounds like a predator, the hiv and stds he must've accumulated
That’s literally what I was saying all along.
These men are predators. These madow women aren’t going for them because they think white men are good looking. Look how foolxumo this man is. It’s due to currency exchange and the dollar being strong and because these women think America and other Western countries are paved with gold. That was literally my whole point the entire time but you can’t seem to comprehend!

Trending