Divide and Rule

We judge a politician by their actions not aura that only you can feel :dead:
Warya if cheese or hsm came into the room how would you feel? Even if siad barre came in Iโ€™d be nervous af. Caydiid comes in Iโ€™d be scared. HSM Iโ€™ll call him a tuug to his face whatโ€™s he gonna do?

Last edited:
I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if reer KG support deni. In theory PL and KG should be the most pro-federalist states.
You made a great point. I only mentioned Farmaajo because Laftagren I believe is half marexaan and was initially put there in charge by Farmaajo. Deni is another contender to be wary off. He has great relations with reer KG. Out of the two Darood candidates ( Farmaajo and Deni) which one will get the most backing from fellow Darood you believe?

You made a great point. I only mentioned Farmaajo because Laftagren I believe is half marexaan and was initially put there in charge by Farmaajo. Deni is another contender to be wary off. He has great relations with reer KG. Out of the two Darood candidates ( Farmaajo and Deni) which one will get the most backing from fellow Darood you believe?
Probably Farmaajo tbh he is well liked by a lot of daarood subclans especially dhulbahante,LLK,warsangeli,MX etc

Last edited:
I donโ€™t know enough ngl but on the Hawiye side itโ€™ll boil down to HSM, Sheikh Shariif, and Khaire. I donโ€™t think HSM will win a second term so itโ€™s sheikh sharif and khaire from that side at least.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
A ruler that is loved in Konfur galbeed

A ruler that is loved in Jubaland

A ruler that is loved in Puntland

A ruler that is loved in Galmudug

A ruler that knows how to work with everyone basically
No hard feeling but I cant trust foxy after what he did with xarmajo against puntland.

Trending