Djibouti Anime Convention πŸ’€

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
FpMCeojXEBAB0zz.jpg

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ•°π–˜π–”π–™π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–ˆ π•¬π–’π–“π–Šπ–˜π–Žπ–†π–ˆβœͺ
Djibouti has no war sxb and central government. For good or bad, anyone who tries step to the government gets packed instantly.

What I want for all Somaliweyn.
Yeah i would rather have an incompetent central gov than no gov and mayhem.

Inshallah the gov gets better but just don’t go the revolution route it almost never worse best is to reform it slowly.

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ•°π–˜π–”π–™π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–ˆ π•¬π–’π–“π–Šπ–˜π–Žπ–†π–ˆβœͺ
All those xalimo’s walking around the anime convention
1721322868866.jpeg

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
kkkkk it will always amaze me that the ethnically diverse Djibouti with Ciise iyo Canfari native population is far more peaceful than homogenous Somalia with everyone being genetic 4th cousins

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
kkkkk it will always amaze me that the ethnically diverse Djibouti with Ciise iyo Canfari native population is far more peaceful than homogenous Somalia with everyone being genetic 4th cousins
I swear sometimes I think we needed a monarchy, but our nomadic ways would of never accepted it for long.

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
Yeah i would rather have an incompetent central gov than no gov and mayhem.

Inshallah the gov gets better but just don’t go the revolution route it almost never worse best is to reform it slowly.
Yeah that's what we want in Djibouti, no one tries to overthrow the government but instead create political opposition

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
There was a mini civil war in 1993 with Ethiopian backed Afar millita FRUD but then Djibouti Millitary got France to supply some planes and we just air striked and burned any Afar settlement holding FRUD terrorists, and they were forced to sign a peace treaty with the Government in 1994.
Screenshot_20240718_184535_Wikipedia.jpg

Trending