DNA is getting popular with our parents generation

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My greatest disappointments of taking my DNA analysis with Meand23 was discovering i had zero Arab lineage. I had 0.04 South Asian. And 5% Ethiopian. Thank God i had nothing from west Africa- if i did i wont tell u guys. Uuuff

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra Fufu

1726114964983.png

If we could get 23&Me to sponsor DNA testing in Somalia and mass test these Somalis, so many hearts would be broken. The truth would come to light. These qabiils are just confederations.

NidarNidar

โ™šSargon of Adalโ™š
VIP
If we could get 23&Me to sponsor DNA testing in Somalia and mass test these Somalis, so many hearts would be broken. The truth would come to light. These qabiils are just confederations.
That's how these small family units eventually become ethnicities after being separated, the modern Somali identity isn't owned by a particular haplogroup. Why we call Af Tunni, Maay etc.. dialects instead of separate languages, if you look at English from the Shakespearean era most people will find it hard.

Haplogroups are good for tracking migrations, but the real gem is autosomal DNA, the collective pool of shared ancestors, I have close to about 1,000 3rd and 4th cousins that all originate in every crevice in Somalia.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
My greatest disappointments of taking my DNA analysis with Meand23 was discovering i had zero Arab lineage. I had 0.04 South Asian. And 5% Ethiopian. Thank God i had nothing from west Africa- if i did i wont tell u guys. Uuuff
Hate to break it to you Basra,
But that %5 Ethiopian DNA that you got, is actually Nigerian. 23andMe actually made a public announcement via their website detailing the mistake, and offering up apologies to their customers. My condolences.

I donโ€™t get why Somalis take the dna test.i know what I am and where my family is from.and they found the night stalker cause one of his relatives took the test

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hate to break it to you Basra,
But that %5 Ethiopian DNA that you got, is actually Nigerian. 23andMe actually made a public announcement via their website detailing the mistake, and offering up apologies to their customers. My condolences.

U see that is why i don't trust the site. If u can change your DNA EVIDENCE by out cry of your customers- u r NOT LEGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trending

Latest posts