Votes: 16 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Caring about your appearance is gay

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

Kisame

Plotting world domination
We got a bunch of ugly niggas walking around who simply don't give a flying f*ck about their looks because they have no interest in dating anytime soon.

Kisame

The niggas who need looksmaxxing advice as well are the over 40 crowd :mjkkk:

These old niggas be walking around with no drip and horrible hairstyles.

Nin123

The most misunderstood man in here.
VIP
Pushing 30 with insecurities.
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Kisame

Also I spoke about this 3 weeks ago with @ATLbound

Bumping because this thread because it's kind of nice. Found it a few days ago but forgot to reply. Tell me what y'all negros think about this
@Yami @Geeljire lotus @Ozymandias @pinkyandthebrain

What ATLmali said is pretty accurate in north america

Fitness culture is huge here. Especially in the south where lots of young men participate in youth sports. You rarely see young Somali guys in great shape compared to everyone else because most of our parents didn't allow us to participate in sports. The luugo baasto stereotype would have disappeared if most of us in north america actually competed in something. We wouldn't have a bunch of yusuf7n variants roaming around if fitness was part of our culture :mjkkk: .

Having too many skinny and fat niggas is a bad look for us. I'm expecting this to change in the future since the children of Gen Z will be a lot more privileged than us. It still sucks to see a lot of young Somali niggas discovering fitness culture way later than most people here in the west.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I honestly cringe Everytime I see a nigga post about "Somali genes" when it comes to building muscle. These niggas cry about their gains just because they don't look like Bobby lashley after 6 months of lifting
Go Away Reaction GIF by WWE

Lots of AAs, Cadaans, west Africans, and even Caribbeans legit compete in youth sports for most of their school years. Even if most of them never get college offers they still graduate high school in elite shape. These young Somali dudes crying about their gains compare themselves to these madow and Cadaan dudes that have been training way longer than them.

"many somali girls have come to me and said «you dont have the typical somali body» which is quite telling of the situation"

Shit like this literally shouldn't be said. There should be enough buff Somali niggas around to the point people aren't shocked to see a buff Somali nigga.

This mindset is very annoying to me and I think a lot of Somali dudes think this way.

Screenshot_20240702-222840_Samsung Internet.jpg

I get what they mean in terms of not being superficial and prepping for akhirah, but a lot of these guys straight up do not work on themselves. The Prophet SAW was meticulous about his appearance in terms of his hair and beard, hygiene, and he loved perfume. Please don't let the deen be a reason to not work on yourself.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
This mindset is very annoying to me and I think a lot of Somali dudes think this way.

View attachment 333454

I get what they mean in terms of not being superficial and prepping for akhirah, but a lot of these guys straight up do not work on themselves. The Prophet SAW was meticulous about his appearance in terms of his hair and beard, hygiene, and he loved perfume. Please don't let the deen be a reason to not work on yourself.
Exactly you need to do the action yourself alongside making dua

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Yes its imperative for somali men to work more on their looks all of these allegations against us wouldnt be happening if majority of you adopted a basic skincare/shower routine and practiced good nutrition, hygiene and excercise 🤦‍♂️ and majority of us are blessed with good facial genetics but you people dont use it to its full potential covering it up with bad habits and making yourself look atrocious.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
We got a bunch of ugly niggas walking around who simply don't give a flying f*ck about their looks because they have no interest in dating anytime soon.

But instead of hiding in a dungeon their asses be on Tik Tok Live and Twitch stream like the cat below with a Somali flag in the background and with the most Abdi-fied names you can think of;

D80DA37D-07CB-45D5-8D91-933AAEBA5802.gif