• Yes looksmax

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Caring about your appearance is gay

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Yes its imperative for somali men to work more on their looks all of these allegations against us wouldnt be happening if majority of you adopted a basic skincare/shower routine and practiced good nutrition, hygiene and excercise 🤦‍♂️ and majority of us are blessed with good facial genetics but you people dont use it to its full potential covering it up with bad habits and making yourself look atrocious.

Just hitting the gym 4 times a week and taking 3000+ calories a day would add an extra 10kg to your frame and most Somali brothers would look completely different. You don’t even need a skin care routine if your gut health is optimal, and you can do that with veggies, fruits and yoghurt. Many Somali brothers are walking around 10kg below their ideal weight. The muscle mass like the brother below is very much achievable naturally if you stayed consistent, and even easier if you started young (15 to 21) because you could tap into the puberty gains when your bones are still growing;

I hate these silly gender war comments.

These girls get a lil attention from dudes who want nothing more then to pump and dump them and think they’re hot shit and get an ego boost competing with men when it comes to looks as a woman LMAO

Women are suppose to be more attractive then men on average DUH

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Just hitting the gym 4 times a week and taking 3000+ calories a day would add an extra 10kg to your frame and most Somali brothers would look completely different. You don’t even need a skin care routine if your gut health is optimal, and you can do that with veggies, fruits and yoghurt. Many Somali brothers are walking around 10kg below their ideal weight. The muscle mass like the brother below is very much achievable naturally if you stayed consistent, and even easier if you started young (15 to 21) because you could still tap into the puberty gains when your bones are still growing;

Man I swear its so simple and these guys cant even do that also why is it that the ugly and tapped somalis get more popularity and attention instead of these somali influencers there are so much other jacked and good looking somali men that deserve attention instead of these ugly bums.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
Man I swear its so simple and these guys cant even do that also why is it that the ugly and tapped somalis get more popularity and attention instead of these somali influencers there are so much other jacked and good looking somali men that deserve attention instead of these ugly bums.
The Somali curse

It's better to just forget about the internet no one is ever this brave chatting about Somalis to me offline

Just hitting the gym 4 times a week and taking 3000+ calories a day would add an extra 10kg to your frame and most Somali brothers would look completely different. You don’t even need a skin care routine if your gut health is optimal, and you can do that with veggies, fruits and yoghurt. Many Somali brothers are walking around 10kg below their ideal weight. The muscle mass like the brother below is very much achievable naturally if you stayed consistent, and even easier if you started young (15 to 21) because you could tap into the puberty gains when your bones are still growing;

Stop advertising yourself Nigga

BE74148E-80F8-4A53-8F64-58AE6CD1A21F.png

Kisame

Plotting world domination
This mindset is very annoying to me and I think a lot of Somali dudes think this way.

View attachment 333454

I get what they mean in terms of not being superficial and prepping for akhirah, but a lot of these guys straight up do not work on themselves. The Prophet SAW was meticulous about his appearance in terms of his hair and beard, hygiene, and he loved perfume. Please don't let the deen be a reason to not work on yourself.

This dude is probably ugly.

I feel like these guys were never pressured into working on their looks. Like they felt like it was unnecessary since they had no interest in pursuing any women.

I literally laughed when I saw that comment.

Khaemwaset

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bro randomly comes up on mt feed on lives guy was getting bullied by UK malis front of this xalimo and my man was saying "Ok im ugly it doesn't matter" over n over

Btw how is this habashi streamer getting somali niggas viral. He's literally a midget with bug eyes ffs

Kisame

Plotting world domination

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Shiid is so annoying. I kept stumbling upon his content on tiktok and got annoyed with how unfunny he was.

There's another thread on here where niggas are trying to disown a xalimo with a similar phenotype as shiid :mjkkk:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...li-flag-some-stupid-people-defend-her.168864/

I don't know why niggas are surprised with got somalis with this phenotype.
Nah its not even their phenotype they can EASILY fix themselves up but instead they go on the internet repping our name and thus making ajnabis generalise and mock us and they KNOW they can fix it but they choose not to.

We got a bunch of ugly niggas walking around who simply don't give a flying f*ck about their looks because they have no interest in dating anytime soon.
It’s like they’ve kind of given up,it’s not that hard to get a good haircut and dress well most of them are tall and slender they just need to add a little bit of self care.

NidarNidar

🛸Space🖖Dandy🛸
VIP
I seriously need to find a haircut i've just been leting my shit grow and hang i got no idea how to style other than a man bun or smth
Usually go for taper fade on the side, and tidy up top, I keep a mediumish beard and keep it trimmed.

If you have longer hair, just trim up the sides nicely and be carefull having it on a bun, or tighting it, we're not blessed like women.

Khaemwaset

Usually go for taper fade on the side, and tidy up top, I keep a mediumish beard and keep it trimmed.

If you have longer hair, just trim up the sides nicely and be carefull having it on a bun, or tighting it, we're not blessed like women.
i just need my front to be as full and thick as my back. I keep regular trims here and there. Last september chopped off like 4-5 inches

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Today looking good is being as healthy as you can be. Be slim, take care of your hair, teeth and skin. With how much you can maximise being healthy. You'll look really good.

I can't fond the study but is basically found that attractive is just being healthy. The more healthy you are the more attractive you look to other. Health and attractivty had a bigger effect on women then men but it still had a significant effect how attractive men are found. It was a great paper

Last edited:
Yes its imperative for somali men to work more on their looks all of these allegations against us wouldnt be happening if majority of you adopted a basic skincare/shower routine and practiced good nutrition, hygiene and excercise 🤦‍♂️ and majority of us are blessed with good facial genetics but you people dont use it to its full potential covering it up with bad habits and making yourself look atrocious.
Wish we had more role models for the younger generations to look up to.