Do Isaaq still believe dhulbahante will return to them lol

Fadlan let’s refrain from insulting parents, this is simply a political discourse. tani waa dhaqan caruureed apowe.

It's not political discourse, these two people are spreading falsehoods because they are from other communities who have an axe to wield. There is zero reason for any MJ or Puntite, to start FKD with Dhulbahante or Warsangeli, waxba iskuma haysano.

Last edited:
I think @Rayaale is MJ idk about @TheLand though. Either way it’s most impolite to insult someone’s mother over a statement this meaningless (because it’s not true in the slightest). Idk what’s up with @Rayaale’s statements though.

TheGoodMarehan's comment is heinous, we can agree on that.

Rayaale is not MJ, and he will show us a DNA result soon to prove this, watch this space.

Last edited:
I'm isaaq myself and even know they're not coming back, why would they if we are selling our port for free? it's not going to benefit Khaatumo state. I wish this wasn't the case but it is which makes our case for independence zero to none.

Do not confuse concern with cuqdad abayo, I don’t have issues with anyone on here. I’m asking a pretty straightforward question.

Ok

There is a long history of people pretending to be MJ online, with the leading community being Kacaanists, followed by SNM and USC. Why they do it? Infiltration, spying, instigation. It's the same reason why Somalis back home, try to access tribal meetings they are not a part of. It's all based on political agendas, vendettas, you name it.

But what they don't understand is, MJs don't adopt people, stolen abtiris doesn't work either, and some of us have a special talent for rooting out frauds. So, waxba yaan lays daalin, even if we don't call someone a sheegad, yet, it doesn't mean we haven't figured it out.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts