Do people on here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
Lol stfu Hafsa. I knew it was you. Busted! I'm coming around your endz tomorrow btw.
:banderas:
Do you disagree with Muz and them? You have the same dad as them which means you from their tribe. And why would I consider myself Arab? You know am Shanshiyo see camalkaa
Daaaammmnnnnn sheeko macaan is happening here loool.

:dead:

My question is, why Arabs specifically? I'm not an Arab and I have no problem with them. I'm related to some though. They are just normal people.

Simply if you follow Somali political you would know that they have hand simply HSM got money from Qatar to bribe the parliament to be president, second Qatar is second donor to Somalia after turkey. So UAE Egypt is in the pic too trade and training Somali police pushing Arab league, Kuwait pays for all projects in SL airport port orphans schools farms for poor. UAE supports PL and JL Qatar turkey behind HSM. Even Algeria gave money Somalia. Sudan helped Somali scholarship in every field and they are great friends. This is for their benefit because of Somalia location and Red Sea (they don't want Israel Iran at Red Sea) unfortunately our leaders are dump and stupid. We could be like Djibouti if we Were United

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Its mostly the atheists on here who are obsessed with Arabs.

They equate Islam with Arabs, and say is the main reason they left Islam.

Aside from the fact religion in of itself is irrational to the core, you think we left Islam because of Arabs? :drakewtf:

Simply if you follow Somali political you would know that they have hand simply HSM got money from Qatar to bribe the parliament to be president, second Qatar is second donor to Somalia after turkey. So UAE Egypt is in the pic too trade and training Somali police pushing Arab league, Kuwait pays for all projects in SL airport port orphans schools farms for poor. UAE supports PL and JL Qatar turkey behind HSM. Even Algeria gave money Somalia. Sudan helped Somali scholarship in every field and they are great friends. This is for their benefit because of Somalia location and Red Sea (they don't want Israel Iran at Red Sea) unfortunately our leaders are dump and stupid. We could be like Djibouti if we Were United
Wait, isn't that a good thing?

Shittttt @Baraf I apologise lol. I thought you were some girl I knew irl. She plays a lot of jokes that's why. And some of the things you said made me think you're her. I've confirmed it now.

@Baraf is not the Hafsa girl I was talking about

:O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Game be lurking like
giphy.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We neither want nor need Arabs interfering in our business and spreading their poisonous ideologies. They've already introduced their national sport of suicide bombing.

:snoop:

We neither want nor need Arabs interfering in our business and spreading their poisonous ideologies. They've already introduced their national sport of suicide bombing.

It's cooperation we need money to build our economy and improve our infrastructure (roads, schools,ports) and we can not go to the international banks because they wouldn't lend us. So what other options you have ? China is not interested only turkey and Arab are interested in Somalia.

Arabs are interested in Somalia because they want more of

image.jpg

And

al-shabaab.jpg

I don't think so, maybe Qatar who only wants Muslim brotherhood government in Somalia. But Egypt wants unislamic strong ally beside her against Ethiopia (Nile river and shebelle river), Sudan just brotherly love, UAE wants to solve the piracy issue and 90% of their trade goes through bab al madab, if Iran controls they are in deep shit, iran in other hand don't trust expected Shia so she will try to create new yemen houthi in Somalia so she can rule through them. Imagine we Somalis will start to kill each other on sunni and Shia plus tribes. So one word stay from Iran

My two cents stick with Egypt they will help in military and economic. Plus they don't want Islamic government just keep your eyes open with them. They are like rest of Arab ;) They Can not be trust easy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending