Do somali men get better with age?

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
what about me what type of farax i look like ? :browtf:

Thirsty. You need a drink of water?

thirsty GIF

I mean, I am the youngest and my oldest sibling is over a decade older. So sometimes I can act quite childish. This is the side of me that I don't do in real life. I'm much more serious.
It's okay. You don't have to prove your maturity to me. That would be too cute and almost overdoing it and seem almost childish, ironically.

The "I am not like this in real life" is the plausible deniability I give myself when I f*ck around too much with ironic language on the internet. Post-meta whatever. I think I did it OD once or twice and confused some chick after pretentiously classifying it as an artistic experiment.

I am not like that in real life.:icon lol:

It's okay. You don't have to prove your maturity to me. That would be too cute and almost overdoing it and seem almost childish, ironically.

The "I am not like this in real life" is the plausible deniability I give myself when I f*ck around too much with ironic language on the internet. Post-meta whatever. I think I did it OD once or twice and confused some chick after pretentiously classifying it as an artistic experiment.

I am not like that in real life.:icon lol:
Od??