Do Somali men naturally bald/lose their hair younger?

In general is it common to see Somali men lose their hair in their 20s? Every 1 in 3 Somalis I see who’s young appear to suffer from baldness.

Compared to Asians and other blacks, whom I see suffer less from hair loss.

I have been using Finastride and minoxidil for 5 years it permanently stops hairloss I have 0 hairloss now it's the only cure for baldness.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
New problem since we arrived to the west. Bad diet, sleep and lack of sunlight here.

Sunlight/vitamin d for example stimulates hair growth. We don’t have that here.

No we don't suffer more from baldness due to genetics but more than likely because of environment.

I still have a full head of hair and in my 30's.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
In general is it common to see Somali men lose their hair in their 20s? Every 1 in 3 Somalis I see who’s young appear to suffer from baldness.

I don't think we're much different than most black people tbh.
I know tons of bald madow men.

I still have a full head of hair.

Reason 99 to marry early:
You will have exited the market and your wife will have bonded to you by the time your bidar phase kicks in (30s), sparing you all this calacaal.

Reason 99 to marry early:
You will have exited the market and your wife will have bonded to you by the time your bidar phase kicks in (30s), sparing you all this calacaal.
Unless you get the reer abti jackpot of full head of hair for life, minus the graying.

Somali men, please work on your beards. Losing your hair is a genetic reality for the average Somali man. Growing a beard and getting jacked is your saving grace!

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Somali men, please work on your beards. Losing your hair is a genetic reality for the average Somali man. Growing a beard and getting jacked is your saving grace!
What if your 17 and you barely have three strands whilst you know 15yr old with full facial hair?

Bari

Garabsare
What if your 17 and you barely have three strands whilst you know 15yr old with full facial hair?
You're 17 relax, i had a couple strands at that age and by 21/22 i had a semi full beard, and a fully connected thick beard now at 23.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
You're 17 relax, i had a couple strands at that age and by 21/22 i had a semi full beard, and a fully connected thick beard now at 23.
I must keep hope, I must keep hope I must keep hope I must keep hope I must keep hope.........

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I blame degermation of genes just like Autism has increased