Do Somali men naturally bald/lose their hair younger?

I have been using Finastride and minoxidil for 5 years it permanently stops hairloss I have 0 hairloss now it's the only cure for baldness.

I've been using finasteride by itself for a couple of years now. How does using minoxidil change things sxb? More specifically what does it do?

I've been using finasteride by itself for a couple of years now. How does using minoxidil change things sxb? More specifically what does it do?
Minoxidil thickens the hair and increases the length of the hair cycle. So when I started it I began to regrow all the hair I lost before taking finasteride.

Minoxidil thickens the hair and increases the length of the hair cycle. So when I started it I began to regrow all the hair I lost before taking finasteride.

Thanks. With finasteride, I take one 1 mg pill every 2 days

How do you take minoxidil?

Thanks. With finasteride, I take one 1 mg pill every 2 days

How do you take minoxidil?
I take finasteride daily for 5 years and my hairloss hasn't continued. No side effects either I recommend you do finasteride daily as it has a short half life of 6-9 hours. I take 2% minoxidil daily at night before I go to bed I rub the foam on my hair and then wash it off the next morning.

Side effects heard you can become infertile
Disclaimer: Not being a downer, its your choice.

There are reports of this drug causing infertility but it is said to be rare. For example the NHS (UK health service) says:
Some men taking finasteride have reported test results showing that they had poor sperm quality or were infertile. This is not a common side effect and your sperm usually returns to normal after you stop taking finasteride.
Its also worth noting that this drugs effect on male fertility can be compounded on men who already have such issues.

There are other side effects too, from mild to severe, however most go away upon discontinuing the drug but others will persist for life. at least inform family or a close friend, so they can keep an eye on you, as symptoms can include passing out, altered short mood or depression.

If you have ever had thoughts of harming yourself (ideation), this drug will just compound that, I would highly suggest to avoid it.

Khaemwaset

Frรผher of the Djibouti Ugaasate ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ
VIP
I only started growing little strands mths go ๐Ÿ’€
Nah dw it should grow in proper in your early 20s. men in my family didn't have it until later in their 20s. Having a full beard at teenage years Is something brown niggas got

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Nah dw it should grow in proper in your early 20s. men in my family didn't have it until later in their 20s. Having a full beard at teenage years Is something brown niggas got
Bruv, my younger cousin is growing hair quicker than me. And my awoowos on both sides barely have any hair either I'm beyond done, and they're both bald af ๐Ÿ’€

Back me up peeps. I have noticed the Somali with timo adag/thick hair, donโ€™t lose the hair younger/or go thin that much. But the Somali who have timo jilac, do at a very faster rate. am I alone in this? I have thick hair, which has been the butt of jokes my whole life by fam and friends, itโ€™s banter etc etc, but my friends and cousins who have soft hair have nearly all thinned hair at my age (28). Who else sees this?

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Disclaimer: Not being a downer, its your choice.

There are reports of this drug causing infertility but it is said to be rare. For example the NHS (UK health service) says:

Its also worth noting that this drugs effect on male fertility can be compounded on men who already have such issues.

There are other side effects too, from mild to severe, however most go away upon discontinuing the drug but others will persist for life. at least inform family or a close friend, so they can keep an eye on you, as symptoms can include passing out, altered short mood or depression.

If you have ever had thoughts of harming yourself (ideation), this drug will just compound that, I would highly suggest to avoid it.
A good gameplan to avoid this is taking products that stimulate testerone and get your levels high and then use those minox or finaestride to maintain your hair while you save money for transplant in turkiye.

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
There are lots of studies which show the side effects but it affects about 2-3% of the population,youl
Add in the fact that it mainly happens to people with already low testosterone levels so that percentage is lower and its lowered more if your young since your essentially in the peak of your testosterone production anyone can lower their chances of infertility drastically if they take the proper steps and measures beforehand at changing their diet, lifestyle and excercise to ensure optimum testosterone production and be high testosterone.

Trending