Do women care about love?

CommonHarmfulBrownbear-small.gif

I see my toes very well, thank you.

May Allah bless our fathers. Most of them are doing the best they can. The ones lacking are dealing with their own issues. May Allah guide them to the right path.

Haven't been to Seoul, not high on my travel list.

Not a mouth-breather.

Never called myself a "bad ".

Only right things are that I hide my face with a kpop pfp cuz I'm UGLY ans stan LOOOOONAAA.

Men only care about offering love when they’re broke. Otherwise, they know a woman needs to be with a guy who’s financially stable because it makes her feel secure. Real men step back and get their ducks in a row before attempting to court a woman. They don’t negotiate with her about compromising her needs, only low value men do this.
That’s why only men with money marry women and still her loyalty is up in the air, men are willing to love women in any condition

Why is it if a man writes a love story it’s a life long romance and women attire and enjoy stories about cheating and sexual escapades

That’s why only men with money marry women and still her loyalty is up in the air, men are willing to love women in any condition

Why is it if a man writes a love story it’s a life long romance and women attire and enjoy stories about cheating and sexual escapades

Who's that in your dp ?

Trending

Latest posts