Do you agree with China?

This is their country.

These multicultural western nations have a diverse talent pool compared to homogeneous nations. China has 1.4 billion people. They have no excuses for not producing Olympic athletes that can compete with america.

Even during the world cup niggas were crying about how France had an "African" team. These racist ass niggas can stay mad.
You're right in a way. America is not Han China. So the Chinese are coping. But they are just taking the tactics of what Westerners have done to their opponents, divide and conquer. Some countries take the Olympic games as a national pride so they make it a government policy to produce winning outcomes, funding, and training in special facilities, and finding talent is an active national endeavor.:mjlol:

In reality, it is bread and circus. Real ones will know the term.

Grown man getting this upset over a dislike what a fucking goof ass punk dfkm
You're a low IQ trifling low-class woman if I have ever seen one. Go and obsess about the incels or make a thread about it. Just get off my cock, you're glazing a bit too hard for my liking nayaa

You're a low IQ trifling low-class woman if I have ever seen one. Go and obsess about the incels or make a thread about it. Just get off my cock, you're glazing a bit too hard for my liking nayaa
sounds like you’re describing the fat whor3 who shat you out. A lot of you malnourished freaks are getting a bit too comfortable with me know your place garaca tahay was

sounds like you’re describing the fat who shat you out. A lot of you malnourished freaks are getting a bit too comfortable with me know your place garaca tahay was
Listen here, I have more muscles than all your male lineage, naaya, and more testosterone. You're not talking to the incels you obsess with, you filthy scum. Last time, you dumb b*tch. Get going! Skedaddle:ftw9nwa:

I know your type that is why I show you less respect than the xaar under my boot when I step on it.

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Listen here, I have more muscles than all your male lineage, naaya, and more testosterone. You're not talking to the incels you obsess with, you filthy scum. Last time, you dumb b*tch. Get going! Skedaddle:ftw9nwa:

I know your type that is why I show you less respect than the xaar under my boot when I step on it.
Why is her lineage catching strays?!?!!

BDAEBA0D-DBE4-4DA2-A1A4-B8F3461F5BEB.jpeg

a high t male wouldn’t argue with a woman & b1tch over a dislike like a little preteen chick lmao you’re as effeminate as an xy could get. Drop the obsession I wouldn’t acknowledge your clapped existence irl

Last edited:
Smfh why on earth would you agree with stupid racist Chinese who go to Africa to make videos calling little African children animals and non human Horta wallahi your fucking sick thinking your not African when majority of our people are darker

My parents have been working since they stepped foot in this country don’t project your leeching/ scamming ways onto us thanks.
Good for you but we both know that isn’t the truth for majority of our people who collect welfare while having 7 kids

I feel bad for black Americans they are basically the only ethnic group that despite having century long ties to a nation (USA) are told they don’t belong even by foreigners
Seems like everyone hates African Americans. Only people in America that get 0 respect whatsoever.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
isn't this guy a professional Islam-hater?? whatever you think about China or Chinese people... and I have no idea what goes on in their minds... but I don't think you should just take this guy's word for it

O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful.

-Quran 49:6 (translation of the meaning)