Do you agree with Daniel or Sheik Yasin?

Do you agree with Daniel or Sheik Yasin ?

• Daniel.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Sheik Yasin.

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Feminists not only attack opinions but Actually hadiths, when they go against their solipsism.

Where as DH is using his cultures norms to influence Islamic law, both are wrong but one is much worse than the other.
Daniel is attacking a Sheikh for having views that have been entrenched in Islam for more than 1300 yrs. The vast majority of Islamic scholars believe a woman doesn’t have to cook and clean, but he’s attacking someone for having a traditional view. How different is it to a woman attacking a trad view because it doesn’t sit well with her world view?

I don’t mind if Daniel believes a woman should cook and clean, we know that Salafi scholars and even a miniority of classical scholars believed this, but what’s telling is that even Salafis who believe that a woman should still note that most in Islamic history held that a woman doesn’t so husbands should view it as a favor a wife does rather than be entitled. What does Daniel do? Rant about feminism.

He did the same thing against Sh.Assim Al Hakeem a man most feminist of women who are deeply into women’s right see as somewhat sexist at times just for believing in the traditional view that asking for virginity tests is haram. Tbh, Daniel needs to understand that no traditional man will think it’s acceptable. I mean imagine he went up to a typical Arab or Somali father and demanded his daughter do a virginity test? He’d get beat up and rightly so.

He lacks tact and common sense.
Because in this context he is view Islam through cultural lenses, which is wrong.

The man gives me Malcolm X vibes, but what I like about him is how unapologetic he is about Islam.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
The best thing that will happened to naive Muslim women is turning 25. If she is lucky, she may not get married or have babies until her frontal lobe is fully developed. But even if that were to happen, sooner or later, she'll see these man-made cults for what they are. Even my super practising religious friend does not want to ever marry these "practising" men.

I wonder how many more Muslim women they gonna drive away from the deen because they continue to worship their phallus instead of Allah..

That YouTuber’s sister was actually violently murdered by a man and I don’t think the family faced justice. You would think this man would show more compassion towards women but here he is encouraging gender wars and the comments section is lapping it up.
Wait this is you malab or?

The best thing that will happened to naive Muslim women is turning 25. If she is lucky, she may not get married or have babies until her frontal lobe is fully developed. But even if that were to happen, sooner or later, she'll see these man-made cults for what they are. Even my super practising religious friend does not want to ever marry these "practising" men.

I wonder how many more Muslim women they gonna drive away from the deen because they continue to worship their phallus instead of Allah..

I like Mufti Menk-esque Muslim men, men that have a pleasant demeanor and that respect women. Not those creepy, snarling beings that are always shouting into mics. Someone once said, "you'd think misery was the 6th pillar of Islam"- in terms of how they behave.

My opinion is irrelevant on this matter but I disagree with how the brother was being in this clip. I get he doesn’t like “compassionate imams” but reading the room is key when conveying an important message.

I appreciate your modesty but your opinion does matters like everyone else’s, it is the reason I made the thread.

Your also pretty based, so let your hair down and let’s hear what you got for us.
:whoo:

I appreciate your modesty but your opinion does matters like everyone else’s, it is the reason I made the thread.

Your also pretty based, so let your hair down and let’s hear what you got for us.
:whoo:
What other opinion can I have besides I hear and obey the commands of Allah? My opinion is irrelevant in matters of diin. I don’t need to interject my own views into this.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You two above me are disgusting. But Kalsoon is less disgusting

I don’t mind if Daniel believes a woman should cook and clean, we know that Salafi scholars and even a miniority of classical scholars believed this,

A lot of Salafi scholars, especially in the Gulf, follow the Hanbali madhab which holds the view that domestic duties are not a religious obligation on women. This is why they believe that if a man is financially able he should hire help as housework is not part of her responsibility.

A lot of Salafi scholars, especially in the Gulf, follow the Hanbali madhab which holds the view that domestic duties are not a religious obligation on women. This is why they believe that if a man is financially able he should hire help as housework is not part of her responsibility.
Pure Hanbali view is different to Salafism that follows what they would regard as the strongest opinion but I agree actual Hanbali view is that a woman doesn’t have to cook and clean. In fact Imaam Hanbali from what I can remember went as far as believing a woman can charge for breastfeeding the kids. Yes it’s a bit extreme but it shows how Hanbali Madhab doesn’t believe that cooking and cleaning is a duty. Tbh nearly ALL madhabs believe that. Only the Hanafis believe that a poor wife has to and even they would argue that a rich wife or any wife used to maids cannot be asked to cook and that from a legal perspective even a poor wife cannot be compelled to cook although it is a moral duty for her.

Pure Hanbali view is different to Salafism that follows what they would regard as the strongest opinion

That would be the Salafi scholars that don't ascribe to a particular madhab. But not all Salafis are laa madhabi. Many do follow a madhab and mainly stick to it's rulings.

What other opinion can I have besides I hear and obey the commands of Allah? My opinion is irrelevant in matters of diin. I don’t need to interject my own views into this.

Angry Respect GIF by MolaTV

You two above me are disgusting. But Kalsoon is less disgusting

chappelles show hairspray GIF

Trending