Do you believe in evolution?

Do you believe in evolution?

• Total voters
Unless we are speaking of humanoids, and insofar as theories of human origin are concerned, I side with the Creator's assertions over any mere mortals, who hardly engage in ablution in their nether regions, if yet to mastering basic mechanics of amebae; all else is just conjecture and hubris gone awry.

ูˆูŽู„ูŽู‚ูŽุฏู’ ุฎูŽู„ูŽู‚ู’ู†ูŽุง ุงู„ู’ุฅูู†ุณูŽุงู†ูŽ ู…ูู† ุณูู„ูŽุงู„ูŽุฉู ู…ูู‘ู† ุทููŠู†ู
ุซูู…ูŽู‘ ุฌูŽุนูŽู„ู’ู†ูŽุงู‡ู ู†ูุทู’ููŽุฉู‹ ูููŠ ู‚ูŽุฑูŽุงุฑู ู…ูŽู‘ูƒููŠู†ู
ุซูู…ูŽู‘ ุฎูŽู„ูŽู‚ู’ู†ูŽุง ุงู„ู†ูู‘ุทู’ููŽุฉูŽ ุนูŽู„ูŽู‚ูŽุฉู‹ ููŽุฎูŽู„ูŽู‚ู’ู†ูŽุง ุงู„ู’ุนูŽู„ูŽู‚ูŽุฉูŽ ู…ูุถู’ุบูŽุฉู‹ ููŽุฎูŽู„ูŽู‚ู’ู†ูŽุง ุงู„ู’ู…ูุถู’ุบูŽุฉูŽ ุนูุธูŽุงู…ู‹ุง ููŽูƒูŽุณูŽูˆู’ู†ูŽุง ุงู„ู’ุนูุธูŽุงู…ูŽ ู„ูŽุญู’ู…ู‹ุง ุซูู…ูŽู‘ ุฃูŽู†ุดูŽุฃู’ู†ูŽุงู‡ู ุฎูŽู„ู’ู‚ู‹ุง ุขุฎูŽุฑูŽ ููŽุชูŽุจูŽุงุฑูŽูƒูŽ ุงู„ู„ูŽู‘ู‡ู ุฃูŽุญู’ุณูŽู†ู ุงู„ู’ุฎูŽุงู„ูู‚ููŠู†ูŽ
Sura al Mu'minoon
(12) And certainly did We create man from an extract of clay.
(13) Then We placed him as a sperm-drop in a firm lodging.
(14) Then We made the sperm-drop into a clinging clot, and We made the clot into a lump [of flesh], and We made [from] the lump, bones, and We covered the bones with flesh; then We developed him into another creation. So blessed is Allah, the best of creators.
(15) Then indeed, after that you are to die.
(16) Then indeed you, on the Day of Resurrection, will be resurrected.
(17) And We have created above you seven layered heavens, and never have We been of [Our] creation unaware.
quran.ksu.edu.sa/translations/english/342.html?a=2685

ู‡ููˆูŽ ุงู„ูŽู‘ุฐููŠ ุฎูŽู„ูŽู‚ูŽูƒูู… ู…ูู‘ู† ุชูุฑูŽุงุจู ุซูู…ูŽู‘ ู…ูู† ู†ูู‘ุทู’ููŽุฉู ุซูู…ูŽู‘ ู…ูู†ู’ ุนูŽู„ูŽู‚ูŽุฉู ุซูู…ูŽู‘ ูŠูุฎู’ุฑูุฌููƒูู…ู’ ุทููู’ู„ู‹ุง ุซูู…ูŽู‘ ู„ูุชูŽุจู’ู„ูุบููˆุง ุฃูŽุดูุฏูŽู‘ูƒูู…ู’ ุซูู…ูŽู‘ ู„ูุชูŽูƒููˆู†ููˆุง ุดููŠููˆุฎู‹ุง ูˆูŽู…ูู†ูƒูู… ู…ูŽู‘ู† ูŠูุชูŽูˆูŽููŽู‘ู‰ ู…ูู† ู‚ูŽุจู’ู„ู ูˆูŽู„ูุชูŽุจู’ู„ูุบููˆุง ุฃูŽุฌูŽู„ู‹ุง ู…ูู‘ุณูŽู…ู‹ู‘ู‰ ูˆูŽู„ูŽุนูŽู„ูŽู‘ูƒูู…ู’ ุชูŽุนู’ู‚ูู„ููˆู†ูŽ
Sura al Gaafir:
(67) It is He who created you from dust, then from a sperm-drop, then from a clinging clot; then He brings you out as a child; then [He develops you] that you reach your [time of] maturity, then [further] that you become elders. And among you is he who is taken in death before [that], so that you reach a specified term; and perhaps you will use reason.
(68) He it is who gives life and causes death; and when He decrees a matter, He but says to it, "Be," and it is.
quran.ksu.edu.sa/translations/english/475.html?a=4200

i identify as an human.

''Like other animals man also has many wants and desires and in the light of what he knows and understands, he makes efforts to secure and realize them. Man differs from other living beings in that he knows more, understands better and his wants and desires are of a higher level.

This characteristic of man distinguishes him from all other animals and makes him superior to them.''
A human is a type of animal. Humans differ from other animals, no one argues that. So does a giraffe from a lion, or a chimp from a hippo. Youโ€™re just a specific type of animal.

A human is a type of animal. Humans differ from other animals, no one argues that. So does a giraffe from a lion, or a chimp from a hippo. Youโ€™re just a specific type of animal.
no were different than animals dont you have eyes and mind? u can clearly see difference bro

plants need water to survive does that make us plants? no it dosent
Plants are different lifeforms. They have different โ€˜bodyโ€™ structures. They have limited senses and reproduce differently to animals. They are incapable of movement and are autotrophs unlike animals. Poor example.

Plants are different lifeforms. They have different โ€˜bodyโ€™ structures. They have limited senses and reproduce differently to animals. They are incapable of movement and are autotrophs unlike animals. Poor example.
were not animals all animals are the same they only think about their desires while humans are smarter

animals work on instincts and desires thats what makes us different than them
Be able to control your desires and instincts doesnโ€™t seperate you from them.and a lotta โ€œhumansโ€ canโ€™t seem to control them too lol. Sorry bro.

were not animals all animals are the same they only think about their desires while humans are smarter
If you were dumped naked into the Amazon alone without any tech or outside contact, youโ€™d die within a a few days as opposed to say a monkey who knows what dangerous plants to avoid consuming, areas to stear clear from, what to eat, what predators to avoid, be alert of potenial danger. In that scenario, the monkey is more intelligent.

If you were dumped naked into the Amazon alone without any tech or outside contact, youโ€™d die within a a few days as opposed to say monkey who knows what dangerous plants to avoid consuming, areas to stear clear from, what to eat, what predators to avoid, be alert of potenial danger. In that scenario, the monkey is more intelligent.
i can live off eating the plants of the amazon bro but nah i dont want that im happy living in a city :)

xiin-finiin

general of ciidamada sida raha ubooda
If it's proven without doubt, then yes. my bet is that it'll probably be proven without doubt in a couple of decades or has already been prove (my science knowledge is pretty small)?

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
If it's proven without doubt, then yes. my bet is that it'll probably be proven without doubt in a couple of decades or has already been prove (my science knowledge is pretty small)?
If you're wondering if it's been proved beyond a shadow of doubt i suggest you watch this video. You might find it interesting.

Trending