Do You Believe In......

What do you think.....

• It's all bs qashin

• I think there's some truth in it but idk

• I've personally seen accuracy with it

Results are only viewable after voting.

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
It's a theory as far as I'm concerned sxb, a theory that seems to personally have too much truth in it. And trust me, I'm no gullible slow mf.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The stars are multiple light years away how do they effect us?

Internet Nomad

I don't know but it seems like there's a chance they do because tell me why this zodiac explains my personality better than personality tests.
Well my zodiac doesn’t explain mine therefore its debunked.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Well my zodiac doesn’t explain mine therefore its debunked.
Well it explained mine so that's good enough for me to say that maybe there's some truth in it. Also tons of people throughout history Also believed in it enough to attempt to explore it scientifically.

Internet Nomad

Well it explained mine so that's good enough for me to say that maybe there's some truth in it. Also tons of people throughout history Also believed in it enough to attempt to explore it scientifically.
Hindus explore cow feces for millennia’s that doesn’t mean shit(pun not intended)

You still haven’t explained how conjoined twins can have different personalities. They both had the same birth and grew up in the exact same environment.

if zodiacs is that weak that it cant give two conjoined twins the same personality than its effect (if its even real) would be so negligible on you that it make no sense to believe in it.

Sa_Male

Hindus explore cow feces for millennia’s that doesn’t mean shit(pun not intended)

You still haven’t explained how conjoined twins can have different personalities. They both had the same birth and grew up in the exact same environment.

if zodiacs is that weak that it cant give two conjoined twins the same personality than its effect (if its even real) would be so negligible on you that it make no sense to believe in it.
I said nuture didn't I? Besides everybody has the free will to act in whatever way for whatever reason, zodiacs are meant to be somewhat vague. My point is there's too much coincidence inside of this.

Internet Nomad

I said nuture didn't I? Besides everybody has the free will to act in whatever way for whatever reason, zodiacs are meant to be somewhat vague. My point is there's too much coincidence inside of this.
If nurture can overpower zodiacs so much that two conjoined twins with the exact same experiences can still have two vastly different personalities then what is the point in follow zodiacs.

The people who should most likely have the same personality according to zodiacs are conjoined twins and even they have different personalities then why would the general public follow it when the effects of nurture would be so much more powerful for them than zodiac.

Sa_Male

If nurture can overpower zodiacs so much that two conjoined twins with the exact same experiences can still have two vastly different personalities then what is the point in follow zodiacs.

The people who should most likely have the same personality according to zodiacs are conjoined twins and even they have different personalities then why would the general public follow it when the effects of nurture would be so much more powerful for them than zodiac.
It can overpower, but not totally.
Also what proof do you even have about conjoined twins having vastly different characters. Also, how would you known their real inclinations. I'm not saying this is 100percent real, I'm saying that in my personal experience, and that's all I can talk about, zodiacs have explained this about my character that I find to not be coincidence.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Personally I've seen too many coincidences personally where I'd look at things like my "life number" and "zodiac sign" etc and describe things about me and my life that are way to lucky. I looked down on this shit for time despite seeing some truth in it till I realised that alot of work done in these departments were done by muslims πŸ’€
What do you guys think? Do you see any truth in numerology and astrology.......
It's real but it's sixir. All those constellations in the sky are all shaydaans. Shaydaans live above us not below us like dumbass Christians believe

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No, it's not real. People can see a variety of characteristics in themselves reading general descriptions. If that were on point, every Taurus man would be husband material and every Gemini a devil incarnate. People really just want to cold-read to find out more about people, hence why they might discuss this stuff. I don't ever recall coming across someone who believed it IRL. It's not like that matters, as people can also misrepresent themselves. Telling others exactly what they wish to hear and putting on their false persona/representative. The only way you can judge someone is to evaluate them across different contexts, speak to them and ask those who know them closely. That will still give you incomplete information, but at least it's something to go on.

Northern Swordsman

Tawxiid Alle lahaw, Talo na Alle saaro.
Personally I've seen too many coincidences personally where I'd look at things like my "life number" and "zodiac sign" etc and describe things about me and my life that are way to lucky. I looked down on this shit for time despite seeing some truth in it till I realised that alot of work done in these departments were done by muslims πŸ’€
What do you guys think? Do you see any truth in numerology and astrology.......
done by 'Muslims'. Astrology and Zodiac as well as Mysticism all fall under Sihr, they're branches of Sihr.

Sa_Male

No, it's not real. People can see a variety of characteristics in themselves reading general descriptions. If that were on point, every Taurus man would be husband material and every Gemini a devil incarnate. People really just want to cold-read to find out more about people, hence why they might discuss this stuff. I don't ever recall coming across someone who believed it IRL. It's not like that matters, as people can also misrepresent themselves. Telling others exactly what they wish to hear and putting on their false persona/representative. The only way you can judge someone is to evaluate them across different contexts, speak to them and ask those who know them closely. That will still give you incomplete information, but at least it's something to go on.
I'm not saying this is a reliable way to gauge somebody's character, I'm saying that personally, my sign has described things about me that no personality test has put together despite asking me millions of questions. I don't "believe" in zodiac signs, I think there must be some element of truth linked to them as in my anecdotal example I was reading way too many things that were not vague at all and were not found in other signs to be called vague. Hence why I want to see you people's opinion but understand I don't "believe" in zodiacs, I'm confused about how accurate they are in my personal experience. And if you want to call me gullible guys you can fack off πŸ’€

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not saying this is a reliable way to gauge somebody's character, I'm saying that personally, my sign has described things about me that no personality test has put together despite asking me millions of questions. I don't "believe" in zodiac signs, I think there must be some element of truth linked to them as in my anecdotal example I was reading way too many things that were not vague at all and were not found in other signs to be called vague. Hence why I want to see you people's opinion but understand I don't "believe" in zodiacs, I'm confused about how accurate they are in my personal experience. And if you want to call me gullible guys you can fack off πŸ’€
:drakelaugh:Of course, some things in a description will resonate with you. Maybe you're one of the few stereotypes. Kulaha. Some people believe each sign is a sigil with an associated demon. Perhaps you were influenced by its Jini. When possessed, people take on the characteristics of it. I recommend you stop reading. Sorry, but astrology seems to really borrow from pantheons/Babylonian mysticism. How it evolved into a method of classifying people and explaining personality characteristics beats me.