Do you guys believe in love?

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
And explain why or why not? I believe in it. A lot of people say they don't and that just makes me sad. I feel like its something that grows over time and not something that's automatic. I think a lot of people say they don't believe in love because their parents (the first couple they have ever seen in their lives) don't love each other. Thats why I think its important to only marry people you love and not to marry simply out of convenience, which is what a lot of somalis are guilty of. So tell me, do you guys believe in love? :mjohreally:

Naa

Not Chun li
I believe in love, I’m always in love. If love doesn’t exist then I don’t exist. You need more than love to have a successful relationship tho.

anyways, love is amazing and that is my reason for thinking it exists. I like the feeling of being in love and it’s literally scientific.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I believe in love, I’m always in love. If love doesn’t exist then I don’t exist. You need more than love to have a successful relationship tho.

anyways, love is amazing and that is my reason for thinking it exists. I like the feeling of being in love and it’s literally scientific.
I agree you need more than love in a relationship. Doesn't being in love give you like dopamine?

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
I believe in love comes many forms. Parental love, among friends, romantic love among couples.

ac0

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
This is interesting why don't you believe in it? Can you elaborate
hmmm. as much as i wish it existed i know what reality is. i have high standards and impatience. I would love to have a love like on TV and dramas but honestly men disappoint me. But hey, life goes on

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
hmmm. as much as i wish it existed i know what reality is. i have high standards and impatience. I would love to have a love like on TV and dramas but honestly men disappoint me. But hey, life goes on
Ahh I see I understand that. Hopefully you find someone who makes you happy then.

Trending

Latest posts