Do you guys believe in love?

Be changing my gender on sspot more then transgender
giphy.gif

It's been a long time since I've loved anyone but I've had many crushes over the years. I recently crushed on a girl a couple of months ago, it didn't work out though. It was the way she smiled that got me, a sweet smiling girl.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
It's been a long time since I've loved anyone but I've had many crushes over the years. I recently crushed on a girl a couple of months ago, it didn't work out though. It was the way she smiled that got me, a sweet smiling girl.
Dont worry ur cadcad ur cousin is waiting for u

Cartman

reformed
Too many options make people wish they had someone else. If you do settle down, actually take marriage seriously and only on extreme circumstances divorce. Honestly staying a virgin until marriage is best because once you get a taste for something else you will always crave it. :manny:

Naa

Not Chun li
You be talking like a narrator of a romance movie sometimes.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Go for it walaal don't give up :rejoice:

Trending

Latest posts