Do you have a back-up Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
As some of you might be aware, it seems like shit is about to the fan in the west.

Rise of right-wingers like Trump, Marie Le Pen, and many others have lead to attacks on minorities and Islamophobia.

For us Somalis its even worse, were both black and Muslim:ftw9nwa: . Under such climate I wouldn't be surprised if we were rounded up and put in camps.

Anyways I intend to build a house in Somalia by next year, as a safe heaven, just in case :ftw9nwa:.

What are you plans if you have any.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I will buy a house in Zanzibar, hire bunch of people to work for me, open a business and sit back and relax.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
im gonna start a few businesses back home soon after that i might build a house Its pretty chill in Sweden but I can do alot more back home than here

Apollo

VIP
All they might do is shut the door for new immigrants, they won't do anything against those already here.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What freebandz said. He knows some decent restaurants. We eat well either way :manny:

As some of you might be aware, it seems like shit is about to the fan in the west.

Rise of right-wingers like Trump, Marie Le Pen, and many others have lead to attacks on minorities and Islamophobia.

For us Somalis its even worse, were both black and Muslim:ftw9nwa: . Under such climate I wouldn't be surprised if we were rounded up and put in camps.

Anyways I intend to build a house in Somalia by next year, as a safe heaven, just in case :ftw9nwa:.

What are you plans if you have any.

I will move to Mogadishu, it is safe and I had to stay away from hotels. Other than that it is good place. And investing in schools is good business in Somalia.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I will move to Mogadishu, it is safe and I had to stay away from hotels. Other than that it is good place. And investing in schools is good business in Somalia.
none hawiye are leaving part of my grandpa land/house was sold recently after he died:manny: the share my dad was given still there he doesn't know what to do with some relatives are living in it:manny:
is safe but the chance hawiye goes killing spree is pretty high you be better off going to other places
The laws are very harsh in Thailand and South America ( 20 years in worst jails in the world)
that's great now what am i doing in asia to begin with?:childplease:

none hawiye are leaving part of my grandpa land/house was sold recently after he died:manny: the share my dad was given still there he doesn't know what to do with some relatives are living in it:manny:
is safe but the chance hawiye goes killing spree is pretty high you be better off going to other places

that's great now what am i doing in asia to begin with?:childplease:

you were talking about selling powder, however what about joining the Somali national army!!! Somalia need pilots( commercial), navy soldiers all of you can join it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending