Do you have a back-up Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
you were talking about selling powder, however what about joining the Somali national army!!! Somalia need pilots( commercial), navy soldiers all of you can join it.
the same army where soldiers sell there guns to feed themself :ivers:
the same army mere hundred dollar monthly allowance is in question :ivers:
besides i want to be a boss not some low level foot soldier :ivers:

the same army where soldiers sell there guns to feed themself :ivers:
the same army mere hundred dollar monthly allowance is in question :ivers:
besides i want to be a boss not some low level foot soldier :ivers:

There are the especial force United trained by USA and anti terrorism units in Somalia plus pilots and naval.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm gonna hunt muslims with my aryan brothers
upload_2016-7-29_21-55-17.png

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
While Somalis worry about tribes every body hates you lol. I feel bad for Somalis if right wings take over. You're black and Muslim. There's no where's to go in the world. Your country is a shit hole and you're hated everywhere even in Africa lol.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
hmmm

are there other African groups that hate us?
Ethiopians and kenyans in general shit on us not only in traditional somali lands within their respective states but also within our own nation. Libya(before and after 2011) and North Africa in general but that's seems to stem mainly from hatred for blacks folks in general. In the other countries like Angola and Zambia and so on and so forth.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Ethiopians and kenyans in general shit on us not only in traditional somali lands within their respective states but also within our own nation. Libya(before and after 2011) and North Africa in general but that's seems to stem mainly from hatred for blacks folks in general. In the other countries like Angola and Zambia and so on and so forth.
Stop it 5:bell:
South Africa is the only thing you came close to being right even then is somewhat not true considering they do the same to Nigerians and other African groups:bell:

why would somalis be despised in africa?

Because the British colonizers were easy on Somalis and in their records Somalis were identified as "Asian", thus were treated nicely. Second Somalis are very good in business and jealous came from that sector.
image.jpeg

While Somalis worry about tribes every body hates you lol. I feel bad for Somalis if right wings take over. You're black and Muslim. There's no where's to go in the world. Your country is a shit hole and you're hated everywhere even in Africa lol.

Hate is very strong emotion and people hate the tough strong people unlike the weak people they feel sorry for them.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
When Japanese newspaper talked about Somali people and how they are very good in business.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.