• No

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • kindaaa

Votes: 16 29.1%

• Total voters

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

This is the routine I follow and it worked for me if you want a smaller forehead I reccomend doing this ⬆️

I never knew you were benadiiri
me neighter saxib, the Somali clan system is still new to me, I just learn about FKD the other day. But I dont like to claim anything other than being a Somali.

I trust my sub-lan position in the epic tale of "futuh al aseer" is still guranteed though
:banderas:

Last edited:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
me neighter saxib, the Somali clan system is still new to me, I just learn about FKD the other day. But I dont like to claim anything other than being a Somali.

I trust my sub-lan position in the epic tale of "futuh al aseer" is still guranteed though
:banderas:
Dont enter FKDspot for your own mental safety saxib also dont worry you are listed as one of the "great founders" in my glorious book and have one chapter allocated to glaze you in the futuh al aseer :hemad:

I always thought mine was big but not one person said anything about it my whole life

I know my limitation so I never cut my hair short and always leave some on the top

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I got 4 finger 4head but my hands are big so it might be deceptive. I think i got a good ratio I have never received big forehead jokes growing u so that’s enough confirmation for me.