Do you plan on getting married?

Do you plan on getting married?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I'm not planning on marrying in the legal sense. I won't trust a woman taking 50% of all I own and paying her debts. Laws in my country are set up against men.

I'm not planning on marrying in the legal sense. I won't trust a woman taking 50% of all I own and paying her debts. Laws in my country are set up against men.

Stop spreading lies. Laws in most Western countries are designed to be equitable unlike in the old days where they clearly favoured men. Your woman won't "take" 50% if she didn't put in 50% worth of equity into the relationship.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

Sxb if you're not marrying a god-fearing woman, you better have that prenuptial agreement on deck.

Stop spreading lies. Laws in most Western countries are designed to be equitable unlike in the old days where they clearly favoured men. Your woman won't "take" 50% if she didn't put in 50% worth of equity into the relationship.

That's a man made law. Islam's law is much more advanced when it comes to divorce.
Brief: If the Women wants a divorce, she pays back the Mahr to the Man. If the Man wants a divorce, he needs to ensure he pays the full amount of mahr before he does so.

That's a man made law. Islam's law is much more advanced when it comes to divorce.
Brief: If the Women wants a divorce, she pays back the Mahr to the Man. If the Man wants a divorce, he needs to ensure he pays the full amount of mahr before he does so.

You're having a laugh! Islamic law is merely codification of 7th century bedoin Arab culture and customs, so it cannot by definition be "advanced." That's just oxymoron.

BTW, all laws are man-made there is no such thing divine laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending