Do you rep somalinimo before your Qabil?

Somalinimo before Qabil or qabil before somalinimo

• Somalinimo before Qabil

Votes: 32 76.2%
  • Qabil before somalinimo

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Both at the same time

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
I rep my Qabil and state before somalinimo after extensive internal dialogue and conversations with family and relatives, for those wishing to inquire. Not that I mean harm or jealousy towards Somalis of other Qabils, but in this world it’s those closest to you who are your benefactors and helpers.

We gotta start killing niggas like you
IMG_7548.png

Cuus dheh wara. This is a public poll, no chimping out in the thread.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
We gotta start killing niggas like you
These are the type of guys that ruined our country, low IQ subhuman monkeys choosing qabiil over their own ethnic group when we get enemys on all sides :snoop:This man right here is peak retardation.

I rep my Qabil and state before somalinimo after extensive internal dialogue and conversations with family and relatives, for those wishing to inquire. Not that I mean harm or jealousy towards Somalis of other Qabils, but in this world it’s those closest to you who are your benefactors and helpers.
Bro are you serious qabil is useless its 2024 move on 😭

I understand people thinking that way back home but don’t bring all those petty clan beefs to the west. Theres no need to rep the state, it does nothing for you here.

I understand people thinking that way back home but don’t bring all those petty clan beefs to the west. Theres no need to rep the state, it does nothing for you here.
It actually does, my father runs a trucking and moving company back home with his brother (my uncle), we all benefit because of the safety and stability of our specific state. This isn’t faan or anything, I obviously wouldn’t rep my qabiil in front of random cajnabis but when it comes to priorities this is how I think.

These are the type of guys that ruined our country, low IQ subhuman monkeys choosing qabiil over their own ethnic group when we get enemys on all sides :snoop:This man right here is peak retardation.
Nah bro I just don’t want a repeat of 91 and way it’s headed with culusow and how he’s picking fights with different federal states I’m not gonna rep this non existent somalinimo like some headless chicken

Aseer

VIP
Nah bro I just don’t want a repeat of 91 and way it’s headed with culusow and how he’s picking fights with different federal states I’m not gonna rep this non existent somalinimo like some headless chicken
Bro I agree with you on that and I also advocate for federalism and for each clan to their own lands/proper demarcation of clan borders until things cool down and we can discuss bigger things but fully trusting and believing in qabiil and engaging in qabyaalad will make you no different from the warcriminals of 9/11 they had that exact same mindset and are the reason we are in this state today.

A lot of people in here equating supporting your own reer with sedition or treachery, that’s certainly not the case, I’m for a United Somalia, but what made me disillusioned with somalinimo in its current state is the plastic nature of it, people are only patriotic when it suits them or aligns with their own reers interests. until there’s an organic and natural patriotism not stirred up by villa Somalia but by the ordinary folk, I will hold this position.

Bro I agree with you on that and I also advocate for federalism and for each clan to their own lands/proper demarcation of clan borders until things cool down and we can discuss bigger things but fully trusting and believing in qabiil and engaging in qabyaalad will make you no different from the warcriminals of 9/11 they had that exact same mindset and are the reason we are in this state today.
I don’t believe in qabyaaladnimo, I don’t look down on anyone because of their qabiil or wish harm on them. There’s a difference between qabyaaladnimo and a love for your own kin and blood.

Cambar

peace is the key
A lot of people in here equating supporting your own reer with sedition or treachery, that’s certainly not the case, I’m for a United Somalia, but what made me disillusioned with somalinimo in its current state is the plastic nature of it, people are only patriotic when it suits them or aligns with their own reers interests. until there’s an organic and natural patriotism not stirred up by villa Somalia but by the ordinary folk, I will hold this position.
LAME! if your gonna argue abt something like qabil, at least bring a better explanation. Not some half assed excuse .You people are the reason our mother land is suffering :westbrookwtf:

Aseer

VIP
I don’t believe in qabyaaladnimo, I don’t look down on anyone because of their qabiil or wish harm on them. There’s a difference between qabyaaladnimo and a love for your own kin and blood.
Haye bro thats understandable but instead of leaning on your own clan you should also think of how to fix this situation and advocate for unity and reconcilliation the only people in our nation that should be helf accountable are war criminals and elders advocating for it and we need to ensure that they cant get bailed out by their clan and impose true justice on everyone regardless of their clan even if its one of your own people.

LAME! if your gonna argue abt something like qabil, at least bring a better explanation. Not some half assed excuse .You people are the reason our mother land is suffering :westbrookwtf:
All I said was I hold my own kin closer and I’m being equated with the architects of 91 :deadmanny:
Thing is you all HAVE to hold your own kin close otherwise there’d be something wrong with you. but you’re not as honest about it as I am. If people were more honest, maybe something could do be done to move past it.