Do you rep somalinimo before your Qabil?

Somalinimo before Qabil or qabil before somalinimo

• Somalinimo before Qabil

Votes: 32 76.2%
  • Qabil before somalinimo

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Both at the same time

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
Haye bro thats understandable but instead of leaning on your own clan you should also think of how to fix this situation and advocate for unity and reconcilliation the only people in our nation that should be helf accountable are war criminals and elders advocating for it and we need to ensure that they cant get bailed out by their clan and impose true justice on everyone regardless of their clan even if its one of your own people.
Walaal you can’t advocate for unity without a consensus being reached in the first place, Somalis haven’t reached a consensus, once they do we can advocate but until then, people have to reach an accord and consensus.

Cambar

peace is the key
All I said was I hold my own kin closer and I’m being equated with the architects of 91 :deadmanny:
Thing is you all HAVE to hold your own kin close otherwise there’d be something wrong with you. but you’re not as honest about it as I am. If people were more honest, maybe something could do be done to move past it.
...i see where your coming from but you should always hold ALL of you kin close not one specific branch, you feel me?

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Walaal you can’t advocate for unity without a consensus being reached in the first place, Somalis haven’t reached a consensus, once they do we can advocate but until then, people have to reach an accord and consensus.
Sax baa tahay walaal inshallah we will come to a consensus what I believe is we impose proper federalism and redraw the gobols to better accomodate clan lines and force everyone back to their own land whilst also prosecuting the criminals thats how we will achieve true peace.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I don't have any special affinity for my clan if I'm being honest, if you're not part of my immediate family you're just another Somali to me. We're not kin because we share one ancestor out of hundreds centuries ago, nigga I don't know you :icon lol:

I don't have any special affinity for my clan if I'm being honest, if you're not part of my immediate family you're just another Somali to me. We're not kin because we share one ancestor out of hundreds centuries ago, nigga I don't know you :icon lol:
You’re welcome to hold that position, just don’t start lecturing me about it.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You’re welcome to hold that position, just don’t start lecturing me about it.

God's honest truth, my qabyaalad began with Somali forums and it died with Somali forums.

Either you'll get it after seeing years of brutal examples of how futile and counterproductive to civilization qabyaalad is, or you'll just be another zoo ranting about the superiority of your clan at the local fkd spot in the white man's country :icon lol:

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
You rep your gender before somalinimo sit back down, if I’m the Hitler of this thread you are Stalin.

:wtfdis:
Not really my title cutesy.I support women fr fr
64FB4F01-FC15-4A2A-AD5D-582561C5493D.gif

It’s 2024 we should put Somalinimo above qabil you can still be proud of your qabil but it shouldn’t blind you from the reality.