Do you sometimes think about this about your family ..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either they'll bury you or you'll bury them. It's a fact of life.

My remains will be cremated and my ashes spread in the Pacific Ocean. No one will bury me.

@UncleMenace people with HIV basically are HIV free after a few months of medication. It's called HIV undetectable. It's healthier to be HIV undetectable than be overweight.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
My remains will be cremated and my ashes spread in the Pacific Ocean. No one will bury me.

@UncleMenace people with HIV basically are HIV free after a few months of medication. It's called HIV undetectable. It's healthier to be HIV undetectable than be overweight.

Eww don't.

Also most gays don't get regularly checked so they're already at advanced stage of disease. Many still die.

Eww don't.

Also most gays don't get regularly checked so they're already at advanced stage of disease. Many still die.

No one dies of it except if they purposely don't take their meds.

HIV infection makes you very sick. You are hospitalized right away.

You can have been HIV positive for almost 10 years and not know and still live til old age once you take meds after you find out.

Times have changed. People with HIV can have babies and sex with their partners and not infect them because it's no longer in their blood if they take their meds.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Eww don't.

Allah ha ku salido cudur ka daran AIDS unless they repent and correct their animalistic ways

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
suppressed viral load is what Abdi is talking about, and essentially... yes. a low viral load makes it virtually impossible for you to transmit the disease to your partner if they are taking truvada and you can artificially inseminate to have children.

and iirc a few weeks ago they started a brand new batch of clinical trials for a potential vaccine candidate and those look promising too. it's... not crippling anymore.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Both my parents passed away and being the 2nd youngest you can imagine life hit me like a train. First time In my life I felt that I had no one on this Earth who genuinely cared about me. There's a void that will never be filled until your own death. Only thing yall can do now is spend quality time with them and when they do pass away make dua for them and go Umrah on their behalf.

Don't get complacent with anything in life. Nothing lasts forever.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Both my parents passed away and being the 2nd youngest you can imagine life hit me like a train. First time In my life I felt that I had no one on this Earth who genuinely cared about me. There's a void that will never be filled until your own death. Only thing yall can do now is spend quality time with them and when they do pass away make dua for them and go Umrah on their behalf.

Don't get complacent with anything in life. Nothing lasts forever.

AUN to your parents.

That is rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.